• Most players 632
      • StarWarsRP Discord
      • discord.gg/FGD96grWbu
      • 207 / 207
          • Most players 366
    • 6 Total servers
    • 634 / 911 Total players
    • 70% Filled servers
    • In-game name: Soupy Age: 18 SteamID (https://steamid.io/):76561199093288135 Warns: 0 Timezone: CST Playtime?: 6 days 13 hours  Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES Referral(s): Lancer, and Rayniy Past experiences as a Game Master: none Why should we choose you over other applicants? So I have been seeing a lot of GMs do a lot of creative stuff and it got me curious. After some thinking I also wanted to become a Jedi so i can contribute even more to the server and also use the powers of GMs to make some interesting trainings/missions for whatever may be needed. Within these interests is also a thought. I feel like GMs could use some more people just in case some are currently not available and so that way if im able to i can step in a help out any Senior GMs with whatever they may need. Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details| no i have not How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: mainly depends on my work schedule but im usually on late evening  In your own words, what are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: To make sure events are interesting and fun with some creativity and help others with trainings or whatever they need a gm for  Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: I would mainly help around with events and trainings/tryouts such as Warrior tryouts Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server: I feel like doing a mini on world deployment for a few battalions as a training of some sort.  
    • ACCEPTED After deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to accept your Staff Application. This is largely in-part to some, but not limited to, the below reasons: We've seen rather good behaviour out of you in the time you've been on (barring one instance that was accidental), and you hold a good reputation among our playerbase. You hold a good knowledge of our recent rules and have been eager to get at it to help out our community. I feel in this position, you will have good success, and I hope for nothing but the best!   Welcome to the DarkRP Staff Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board!  Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained, contact a member of HR for training!
    • - Active warn (for what?) + Good play time -  No to the ability to record but then said you could record if needed? Change it to a yes big dog! -  No referrals + Past experience as staff (example would be nice though) + Meets minimum paragraph requirement with some good points (although past staff experience wasn’t in either paragraph as a reason you should be selected) + Weird bans but the latest one is listed as a mistake and the doxing one seems like another weird accident ban so I see no issues there + Great hobbies! - I have a feeling you might want to go over those staff rules one more time  Doctor this application up homie and I feel like you would have a hard time NOT getting accepted.  -1 for now      
    • -1    Didn't read staff rules, not two paragraphs   Just try and beef the paragraphs more but the staff rules thing should be an automatic denied.
    • please re-read this and fix your application. I want to plus one, but you are missing some key things to make your staff application an eye-grabber. if you have any questions or need help you can talk to me in-game or on here
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    meanleansardine

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines