• Most players 632
      • StarWarsRP Discord
      • discord.gg/FGD96grWbu
      • 171 / 171
          • Most players 366
    • 6 Total servers
    • 524 / 818 Total players
    • 64% Filled servers
    • Please update your appeal with the propr steam id (yours) or a link to your profile that works so we can handle your appeal.
    • In-game name: morisSteamID https://steamcommunity.com/id/Borislava8/Staff members in-game name i wasnt onStaff members SteamID i wasnt onDate & Time of incident:2024-06-20 - idk somttime lateTimezone: estBan Reason: mas rdm?How long were you banned for?: 2 weeksProof of Ban: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Borislava8/screenshot/2468616697697679534/ What happened? (include any proof): i was running around the town and i was in a very secluded area and this guy was afk i was trying to talk to him and he wasnt saying anything so i killed him( i should not have) and ran away, i went to my base and got my money printers and logged off then when i hopped back on it said mas rdm and ban for 2 whole weeks? i know i shouldn't have done it but i wont do it again i just want to play m y fav server with my friends
    • +1 The screenshot is too drama-heavy for me to overlook, although unacceptable, I'll look past it. What gives me a reason to provide you with a +1 is how determined you are to try to apply despite the setbacks and backlash you've faced. This week I have seen a drastic improvement in behavior since last I've seen you. You meet our requirements and I think you're worthy of at least being given another shot as staff. Good Luck!!
    • -1 got hit with the "this you?"
    • I'm really holding out some kind of hope that this behaviour you've engaged in months ago is dead, but I'm not going to say for certain whether or not I believe it fully. Your application itself is not an issue, you meet our requirements, you've been staff before, and I know you've applied and been denied multiple times but that never did stop you from trying again. I only saw you online last night recently, and before I have any strong feelings about you, I want to see you in-game a little more. I do hope you can cut out these immature tendencies you've had.   Neutral for now.
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Pyrops

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines