• StarWarsRP Discord
      • discord.gg/FGD96grWbu
      • 273 / 273
          • Most players 366
    • 6 Total servers
    • 859 / 1086 Total players
    • 79% Filled servers
  • Popular Now

• UNDER REVIEW Thank you for your report. Please allow up to 24-48 hours for a response from a member of the Operator Division. As well as allowing a reasonable timeframe to gather the facts pertaining to your report. Please note: Withholding information, dishonesty, or otherwise attempting to portray anything outside of the facts, will result in a denial of your report and possible disciplinary action on your account. @DONTTOUCHMYFROG87
    • +1 Meets all the requirements. He's worth given a shot at most. Good Luck!!
    • Magine you could fish guns and knives out of the sewer like a hobo +1  
    • Unfortunately, some members of the community from time to time are removed from the community usually on permanent basis (often referred to toxicity bans). This is when they cannot learn how to behave, prone to create problems, or like to stir up drama. But 100% disagree, they are executed, and have been done for years; and in your case I was in fact lenient - against normal duration. Back on track though, unfortunately, you’re well established to be one of these people.   Just to clarify there is no one singular event that resulted in your ban, but rather a culmination of events leading up to your temporary removal. To name a few: Creating mass dismay with your demotion in 327th and leaving resigning everything, seemingly telling people a different story than the reality that went down. Issues over the past month prior to that as well, and violations of one of 3 basic rules we hold more recently, and trying to stir due to that.   In most interactions with you, most members of the community often site these as negative. To the point I had Staff, GMs, and Players sending me “thank you messages”, joke or otherwise, it clearly shows a troubled past.    I had eluded to people already, including some who mentioned it to you - that if you owned up to past grievances, I would likely remove it or shorten to a few weeks, but regardless of your tenure on Garnet, you still cannot learn.    Seemingly, beyond yourself and your friends. Which happens with everyone even the guy banned for necrophilia (yes real reference to last month), this is very out of touch with reality. The wheels of the server continue to carry on without you present. I think this comment is clearly evident of how you conduct yourself thinking something like this.   Appeal Denied, at least for now. We’ll see how you can improve over the next little while.
    • In-game name: HG DerpzaSteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:84936323Staff members in-game name: DONTTOUCHMYFROG87Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:1:435330788Date & Time of incident: 6 Jun 8 PM Timezone: CESTWarn Reason: IASWhat happened? (include any proof): We are doing a parkour event, and he had shot and killed me several times on the ground, with other people he was picking them back up and bringing them to the start of the parkour. On this occasion he picked me all the way back up to the start and dropped me back to the ground, we were maybe 5 feet from the start and instead of putting me on it he dropped me back down. So I shot him while I was falling, he then instantly tp'd to a roof and brought me to it and warned me. Several things were done wrong, and then he took his own sit and dished out a punishment. I told him in the sit he shouldn't be shooting people in the event to kill them. He said he could then oddly enough he stopped shooting people that fell and would instead respawn them or bring them back up. In this clip you can see him following someone who is falling attempting to save them, which he doesn't. He then flies over to me, sees that its me and caps me: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/i11oXuaqfZV8llJcS/d1337PaVQRyD?invite=cr-MSw2bDksMTc2ODI3OTI5LA Here is the clip where I killed him after he dropped me, as you can see in the clip we are very close to the start of the parkour and it would've been just as easy to put me up there: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/i11dLKwTrFHeNzVgn/d1337kJNZLZZ?invite=cr-MSxyRTEsMTc2ODI3OTI5LA Here is screenshots of console showing that he took his own sit (he didn't even make a report) and of him doing things the correct way after I told him about it: https://imgur.com/a/U0q0jrZ
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    tyronious

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines