• 77% Filled servers
  1. Community Announcements and Rules

1. 82
      topics
      topics
      topics
      topics

1. General Discussions

Anything within reasonable taste. Talk about anything from the current state of the server, to asking for life advice.

topics

New to the community? drop by and say hello to our members! - Leaving the community? say your final farewell and get your buddies' socials as to stay in touch!

topics

Wish to contribute to the community?

4. 321
      topics

This is the place to participate in text-based games, or even create your own forum thread with its own rules for other players to participate!

topics
      topics

1. 612
      topics
      topics
      topics

• Please use the following format for a staff report: https://forums.garnetgaming.net/index.php?/topic/23718-format-playerstaff-report/     Or this one for a ban appeal: https://forums.garnetgaming.net/index.php?/topic/23716-format-ban-appeal/     If you could use those formats it will give us a better idea of going on. Your story sounds very strange and does not make alot of sense.    Thank you
    • Steam id: #      2 "dill pickles?"     STEAM_0:1:78022146  00:15      110    2 active   My name in Garnet Gaming is The able bull   Was banned on 7/7/24 i believe   And here's what happened: As soon as i entered the server I was rdm'd by a guy and lost  a lot of gear that was in my hands out my inventory And i made a report on him and got him jailed for 4 minutes. Then he got all his friends to come around and harass and rdm every time i spawned so i kept making reports on his friends for rdm to and got a few of them banned for 3 weeks and also jailed on multipule occasions for also 4 minutes. Long story short every time i was done making a report they would come up and body block and trap my character in a corner and also spawn props where i couldnt move and talk mad junk cursing and saying rude stuff, litterally harassing and rdming non stop   And so the manager came and said they jsut had a discussion with the admins saying if they keep it up they will be banned not to go by them. So i was walking around the city and they were right there and i said yeah i got the admins looking out so yall better stop. and the manager pulled a sit with just me and said dude i told you not to go by them and he banned my steam id for 10 years! and i love garnet gaming, may i please be unbanned?
    • +1 Coopa is a good dude. I've interacted with him consistently since he started playing on the server and can honestly say I think he would be a good staff member. He has played a ton within two months on the server and I am confident in his knowledge of the rules, especially since he reports people a lot for breaking them. I learned a lot of the punishments based off of reporting people so I feel like that only helps his case. I would have liked to see two large paragraphs but because I know you I don't really need them, best of luck Coopa!
    • V2!   I have taken a look at my pargrashs and have edited them to make a little more into it. Please tell me anything I should add or remove. Thanks! - Sign, Coopa "I am still alive"
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Sedda

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines