DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Moldy - Player Report

Mob

Aside from personal attacks on my character, none of what Mob said or showed in the report was falsified. I simply cannot argue against the overwhelming evidence of my failrp. While I believe that a permanent ban is quite excessive and the desire for that is driven by Mob's emotion, I still feel that me going unpunished would be unacceptable.  That being said, the only ban that my actions would qualify for is NITRP.  I do apologize for everything there. However, there is much more to the story than what is shown in the report. I have been compiling clips and screenshots from various sources across the server that show similar actions and much more toxicity from many players and even some staff members. I choose not to release them for the sake of not stirring the pot and turning the server upside down with accusations flying left and right. @Phantom please accept this report and ban me as you see fit.

• Like 3
  • Friendly 1
  • Community Director

This may not classify as "Toxic" or "Toxicity" on DarkRP or MilitaryRP standards, as they've both been around for substantially longer and the attitude and behaviors of some players may allow for a bigger threshold of a certain "Toxicity Level".

Fortunately, Phantom has kept toxicity to a bare minimum and this behavior/actions are incredibly abnormal, so I feel as if this is more than just "Minge"/NITRP. Your past will also have to be considered, So +1?

I have full confidence that Phantom will find a punishment that fits the "crime". 

Edited by AlexConway

As soon as I saw this report, I was pretty certain of my decision already. A ban for NITRP is long overdue, but I do not think a permanent ban is justified just yet. Hopefully Moldy will learn from this and come back with a better mindset. Bear in mind, you were perma banned on MRP before, so this is really lenient. The last thing I was on SWRP are toxic friend groups stirring the pot. @MoldyHotpocket the judgement of others being toxic should be left to those who haven't been toxic themselves. Focus on bettering yourself first.

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1