DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Payroll Suggestion

This is a quick one

Suggestion: Increase the amount gained from payroll 5k->10k(or more) possibly increase it to 125 or 150 credits as to keep the balance, or even increase the cooldown from 10 hours. Another possible change is to drastically increase credits needed to purchase payroll, and make the money gained 100k (or more).

Reasoning: I think this would benefit the server. One such way is the bunk customization. I'm aware this is supposed to be long term, but I also think the system should reward active players. So increasing the $ from payroll would be beneficial for that reason. Since there's not many things you can do with credits at the moment, I can't say much else. Money is also used for duels, so increasing value can lead to some big duels. Also i'm not sure if Phantom wanted someone to suggest this, but he was talking with some of us about Weekend tournaments where the winner/s would be given a cash prize. I think that's a nice idea and would love for us to do some RP/challenges on weekends and give out prizes to the winner.

Edited by Bortnik
  • Like 2
  • Community Director
19 hours ago, Jdforster said:

+1 I dont think 1.8 million for a desk, a couch, 1 chair, and 7 railings, and 1.8 million credits takes wayy too long to get.

I think Garnet had priced them so they were achievements to get, otherwise in a month or 2, people will have everything. 

Edited by AlexConway
  • Agree 2
  • 2 weeks later...

logo.png.e5b1f1407eab24395fffa930c7633c12.png

Your suggestion has been Accepted,

Please note that accepted suggestions will not necessarily be implemented into the server, but rather forked over to the development team for a second opinion, at which point they are free to choose between implementation or not.