Orbiez the good boi's Staff Application

orbiez

SteamID  STEAM_0:1:196606057

Warns: none

Timezone: central

Playtime?:  408:49:05.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES/ I have both teamspeak and a mic

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]  YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] AppleWatch

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I love this server and pretty much only play on it, In me wishing to join the staff team I am in no way saying that the server is bad/needs more staff I'm just saying that I am reliable and nice to talk/work with, I have patience which might be very much needed as an admin. I have had no experience as an admin but I thought I would like it and why not help a server. I would also like to point out that I am chill and very rarely join the server to do anything but talk and meet new people.  I have a lot of experience on this server and enjoy playing on it.  I have seen the server overrun with people that do not listen to rules, therefore why not apply. I simply wish to help out a server that I have spent much time playing on. I understand that some would take my age and say that I am not mature, I assure those that believe this that I am mature. 

I just think that this would be a new experience and I would enjoy it, I understand the role can be abused and I will not abuse said power. one thing that I think would also make me a good mod/trial mod is my ability to be patient with others and that I am easy to talk to. I wish for a gmod server that all can have fun on if they obey the rules and respect others.  I know that being a admin is a big responsibilitie and I assure those reading this that I am well fit to have and use these powers in a responsible way.  I promise to not be bias in any way and stick to the rules as well as I can. In summary I wich to become an admin to help others have a nice time playing on garnet gaming's dark rp server.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details:  yes, I Was banned for a week from this server back when I first joined for breaking NLR and killing the raiding person, I had no ideo what a raid was so i just came back and killed him.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have not made any previous applictaions

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I play on garnet 5 - 7 hours a day and i could put half if not all my work to moderating

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I like lacrosse, archery, i am in boy scouts. I also play a bit of basketball

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes I have. Orbiez

Edited by orbiez
  • Agree 1
37 minutes ago, orbiez said:

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] NO/ i have mic but no teamspeak

You are going to need TeamSpeak in order to be staff. You will need to be active on there and have it to attend staff meetings.

No,

I Was banned from this server back when i first joined for breaking NLR and killing the raiding person,

So.. you were punished on this server..?

being able to not have to go straight to harsh decisions. 

So if you see someone mass rdming on the street are u gonna be so chill that u aren't gonna give them the whole 2 weeks? Correct me if I'm wrong but this is considered bias.

Both of your paragraphs have only 2 sentences each (if you don't count the one missing the period.)

Put your paragraphs into Grammarly because you have many grammar errors in these paragraphs

-1 Until all of these issues are cleared up/fixed.

• Like 1
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 1
4 hours ago, ThetaKek said:

You are going to need TeamSpeak in order to be staff. You will need to be active on there and have it to attend staff meetings.

So if you see someone mass rdming on the street are u gonna be so chill that u aren't gonna give them the whole 2 weeks? Correct me if I'm wrong but this is considered bias.

Both of your paragraphs have only 2 sentences each (if you don't count the one missing the period.)

Put your paragraphs into Grammarly because you have many grammar errors in these paragraphs

Also I agree with Theta, You wouldn’t go harsh on the punishment? So if someone crashes the sever or did a Ddos threat you’re not Gonna react? If someone MassRDM/Nlr ur gonna let them off with hey don’t do that again. If you’re trying to become a staff you should know not to do stuff like that. It’s kind of like favoring people and not punishing them for what they did. It’s understandable if it was warnable and the person who placed the report said that you can give him a verbal warn. And yes it is Kina being bias and it’s too the whole sever if you were to do that. Lots of your paragraphs are correct your should try to become a staff member even if you have no expierence. I’m happy that you are motavited to apply. I’m gonna give you a -1 Sorry. Please get active in TS, But you do have good hours.

Edited by Sc0pe
6 hours ago, orbiez said:

SteamID  STEAM_0:1:196606057

Warns: none

Timezone: central

Playtime?:  408:49:05.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] NO/ I have both teamspeak and a mic

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]  YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] AppleWatch

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I love this server and pretty much only play on it, In me wishing to join the staff team I am in no way saying that the server is bad/needs more staff I'm just saying that I am reliable and nice to talk/work with, I have patience which might be very much needed as an admin. I have had no experience as an admin but I thought I would like it and why not help a server. I would also like to point out that I am chill and very rarely join the server to do anything but talk and meet new people.

I just think that this would be a new experience and I would enjoy it, I understand the role comes with much power and I will not abuse said power. one thing that I think would also make me a good mod/trial mod is my ability to be patient with others. I wish for a gmod server that all can have fun on if they obey the rules and respect others.  In summary I wish to help others in making a fun and more enjoyable experience that we call garnet gaming darkp.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details:  yes, I Was banned for a week from this server back when I first joined for breaking NLR and killing the raiding person, I had no ideo what a raid was so i just came back and killed him.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have not made any previous applictaions

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I play on garnet 5 - 7 hours a day and i could put half if not all my work to moderating

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I like lacrosse, archery, i am in boy scouts. I also play a bit of basketball

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes I have. Orbiez

+1

Hello I am not trying to be rude or anything but you have over 400 hours but I don't believe I have even seen you once in game. Your paragraphs on your app are basically one paragraph all together. Also you have been banned which isn't looking good on anyone's staff app  no matter who they are. I do not believe you are mature enough to be a staff member at this time, @ThetaKek explained pretty much all the reason why you shouldn't be staff. I am not trying to discourage you in becoming a staff member just at this time I believe you won't be a good fit, so unfortunately I am going to have to -1 your staff app.

• Informative 1
8 hours ago, ThetaKek said:

... I mean I haven't really even seen you in game also the things Theta said -1 until this is all fixed up my guy. 

• Informative 1
7 hours ago, Fetn said:

... I mean I haven't really even seen you in game also the things Theta said -1 until this is all fixed up my guy. 

I have gotten teamspeak and the form has been edited to say so

Edited by orbiez

Update from phone; You have a run on sentence in the beginning, commas where periods should be, paragraphs are considered 4-5 sentences you have 3 each. 
decision will stay as I think you should wait 3 days before reapplying and get an amazing application set up and ready to go.

• Informative 1
  • Agree 1