Bullet Crack for MilitaryRP (READ DESC)

Oh, why's this on off topic? why not on suggestions?
Well, I have a feeling that no one wouldn't like it but I wanted to make a video of how useful it'd be. BUT, if you think it's a good idea, you put it up yourself

I always hear the everyone complaining that they have no idea they're being shot at unless the bullet hits a wall or the ground near them. To make it easier, bullet cracks came to my mind as it always helped me understand I'm being shot at in Arma 3 and Battlefield 4.
This mod I'm using is so damn cool, it simulates real bullets.. Problem is that there's a feature where it moves your screen and blurs it, you can disable it. HOWEVER, since I said "real" means it moves slow instead of someone dying to a bullet going the speed of light. That's where people wouldn't like this mod BUT, if someone could make their own where you want people to die instantly and it still has the cracks and whizzes, do it yourself. I'm sure there's another mod with the same thing if I do find it, I'll link it in the comments.

What are your thoughts on it?
EDIT: I found a mod where it changes the sound however it doesn't change the .45acp or 9mm sounds https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1197226439

(I'm too lazy to go back on gmod to record more sounds but I only shot the HK416A5 (5.56x45mm NATO)

This could be neat for long range maps like we have at the moment, and especially Delta where not always will a bullet land right beside you to notify you if the guy missed, sometimes it will just fly past you out of render cause of how the terrain is. Seeing how Garnet said he's working on a CQC focused map though I don't think this would be the best for that, as chances are you would already know where someone is.

Also, how does the mod respond with shotguns and does it crack at every single range?

13 minutes ago, Pencil said:

This could be neat for long range maps like we have at the moment, and especially Delta where not always will a bullet land right beside you to notify you if the guy missed, sometimes it will just fly past you out of render cause of how the terrain is. Seeing how Garnet said he's working on a CQC focused map though I don't think this would be the best for that, as chances are you would already know where someone is.

Also, how does the mod respond with shotguns and does it crack at every single range?

it actually whizzes but with slugs it snaps

something like this was brought up before in the form of a bullet speed mechanism. I could be mistaken, but I think garnet had said something like that would make performance take a pretty massive hit, as everyone on the server would have to process each shot individually. During war, this would be horrible as there are 70+ people shooting each other. 

Archived