Staff Application- Drift King

In-game name: Drift King

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 17

SteamID (https://steamid.io/) :TEAM_0:0:110838553

Warns: 0

Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | 5thSFGA SGT Drift King has played for 938:21:26.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Zachman

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

After playing on this server for a while now, I have seen all kinds of situations and problems that staff have to deal with, as well as I personally have had to deal with problems when staff were not on. back when I was a 1LT for the army. I was once in Air cadets and through my experience in Air Cadets I learned how to be a leader, take and complete orders. I will use these skills to perform any tasks efficiently. I am also disciplined and able to follow instructions diligently. I will do everything in my power to try to make the server into a better place and I am willing to learn everything I can to make myself into the perfect staff member for you. I would love to be a help on the server and be able to help fix any of the problems that come.

I plan to benefit the server by doing my best to help fix any problems that appear with any of the players online and get rid of minges and or trolls. I find I have good charisma and can deal with people who are just trying to get me angry. As a mod I will do everything in my power to make the server clean of minges and to fix any issues that appear within the server's players. I hope that I can be a good candidate for your server and help the server grow into a troll free environment . I am also a good friend to lots of people and am a good person. I try my best to make people happy and enjoy their time on the server. I'm a great team worker. I will  work really well with other staff members to do the best we all can do together. I am so excited to be able to be a part of your staff team and help with anything that I can. Thank you for taking your time to read through this application.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: no i have not been banned or punished but i have been banned accidentally by a moderator and no i have not made any other applications.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, I made one two or three weeks ago.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have all the time in the world i'm on as often as i can be and love to play long hours on the server.

Edited by DriftKing
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Zachman said:

@DriftKing for time you have lots of hours for time to commit, can you give a estimate on hw many hours a day you can provide for staff or a certain time?

I am online from 1:00pm EST to about midnight and i'm trying to be on even later then that! In other words 11+ hours a day

Edited by DriftKing
  • Like 1