DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Revised

I rarely see you interacting with people outside of Army. Your paragraphs are very short and generic, and half of your content is you talking about how you live in California. I was also told that you advertised your staff app in army TS, though i haven't seen proof.

Edited by Koulit
  • Agree 1

Well.... Several things

1. You immediately said in the Army Teamspeak "I just finished writing my staff app"
That counts as advertising. You also came into the GB channel, and said "I just finished writing something" Which that one, isn't advertising.

2. You said to me you're not expecting to get accepted, but what you said afterwards is what has me more concerned. "I don't think I'll even have time to dedicate to staffing"
Why'd you apply then?

3.  You said that this was a Social experiment, Why? It's not beneficial nor is it being taken seriously by yourself.

Idk Suesh, These factors look hella bad, -1.

• Agree 2

You seem to care very little about your staff app when I talked with you about it you said you didn't care about and it is very obvious in the fact that you didn't meet the requirements for the application with you not having 2 complete paragraphs.

• Agree 1
2 minutes ago, sueshishkue said:

mm, i really dont know why, im just kinda seeing what will happen. if its really that insulting I'll take it down 

I mean, it's just insulting you and making you look like a fool, and that sits with people for a while. It's your reputation and image you're representing here, so you decide what you want to do.

Well, I don't have an opinion on this topic. I mean, Suesh yer a good person and you are mostly interactive in this community.  But like most people are saying you only really interact with Army and that's kinda what sets it down.  I don't know what to vote with this so imma give it a:

Neutral.

This doesn't mean yes or no but ya'know.  Suesh I bet if you get more into the server and interact with the community as in  interact with other factions besides Army.  I also realize I do the exact same thing with RU. Well this my contribution because I realize that I actually have to stay active on the forums.

• Disagree 1

Thanks for actually giving a actual response, Along with @Homast , @Koulit , @Millerjermand @Zachman . This was really to see what the criteria for staff was, I don't think I will ever become staff, due to the fact that I'm already a pretty busy person, I didn't mean any disrespect nor reason's to anger people, and I'm sorry if that's what this caused. Staff really is something that won't happen, I probably should have said that in the actual post. But again really sorry for being this toxic. But in my opinion this was extremely interesting for me to watch. I don't ever use forums unless I see certain hints of self deprecation, or self conceptualization, in these forums I'm not too serious, and I'm sorry if this has offended anyone in anyway. But thank you for being nice enough to leave an actual opinion and or thoughts on this post. It's really just for me to see what would happen, and how people react to joke apps in the forums. (Yes I know this is extremely toxic, and there will be repercussions and I don't want to ostracize or ignite issues on the server, which I may have done, but again thank you for being kind enough to answer to this, even if you all didn't actually appreciate the post or me as a person, it still shows that you care.) 

And I really appreciate all the people that actually care to make a response and tell me what I have done, and what a mistake this was. The members that responded to this are actually really great members of the server, and should expect a prize in the near future. Thank you for responding and showing that you have an actual interest in the server! 

• Cringe 1

Denied

Definitely the weirdest application I've seen. I heard plenty of things right before looking at this like "advertising" and "Social Experiment".  Very weird, indeed.

Due to the nature of you posting this, ask high staff first before you make another app in the future.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 4