Finally finished it

4 minutes ago, PrisonNightmare said:

Can't sadly, creative rules say I can't link non-popular websites on the forum itself and idk if GameBanana is considered populr. The download link is in the description of the video tho

you could always direct message it as well if they are asking it

1 minute ago, LalaDeviluke said:

This is fire, wish i knew how to surf, i'm like garbogio at it

Yeah takes a long time to learn and even longer to master it lmao. I've been playing Skill Surf for almost half a decade now and I'm still only really considered "decent" at it.

3 minutes ago, PrisonNightmare said:

Yeah takes a long time to learn and even longer to master it lmao. I've been playing Skill Surf for almost half a decade now and I'm still only really considered "decent" at it.

yeah i only just learned the basics a few months ago, still dont know how to get hella speed can't do all that crazy shit yet i did hecka basic maps and beat in a few times lol other than that i'm DOOKIE and surfin lol

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin
8 hours ago, PrisonNightmare said:

Can't sadly, creative rules say I can't link non-popular websites on the forum itself and idk if GameBanana is considered populr. The download link is in the description of the video tho

Good on you for checking the section rules. Like Hot-Girl suggested, pm me it on the forums!