workers skeletron (STEAM_0:0:130533300)

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: workers skeletron
Your in-game name: Kozenburg
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:76395752
In-game name of reportee:  workers skeletronst
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:130533300
Date & Time of incident: 11pm 
Timezone: central european summer time
What happened? (include any proof): Workers skeletron reported me for killing him with a shotgun as a parkourist (instead of a pistol) whitest i did make this mistake its a pretty small one and he clearly only reported me because he personally dislikes me. after our sit he instantly arrested me for having a gun out even though there wasn't a law against it. he admitted that in this screenshot https://imgur.com/a/cwIoCIF . However he didn't get a warn this is clear bias 

• Like 2
  • Toxic 2
  • Disagree 2

I was the one that warned you for using shotgun number 1 you lied in the sit and said it was a pistol so instead of verbal i warned you number 2 he made an honest mistake and got jailed for it + he was mayor before you killed him with shotgun and law was aos if weapons so he made an honest mistake and admitted to it unlike lying about it

In the screenshot I see no bias from Shin Tsukimi, it is his choice whether the reportee receives punishments or not. If you are reporting bias why report skeletron instead of Shin? To me it just seems like you are holding a grudge against skeletron for reporting you and you say he got you warned when in reality you got yourself warned for breaking the server rules.

53 minutes ago, Koenbezeg said:

Skeletron arrested me the moment the sit was over, so its clear he did it to minge. and then he doesnt recieve a warn eventhough his intention was to annoy while i didnt know about the rule.

He may have not received a warn but he was punished so I don't see the point in this report since it was already handled in game.

Here is some advice, if you're honest to the staff about what you've been reported for, and you know you were wrong, don't try to lie about it hoping the staff slips up (staff can see kill logs and what weapons you used to kill said person). Instead just own up to it and explain you didn't know. Staff a lot of times are more lenient to people who are honest and don't know the rules all that well. Unless if it's a major infraction. Lying about it makes the staff not want to treat you with the same kind of integrity and kindness as someone who is truthful about their wrongdoings.

In the end, it's up to staff to decide what a player's punishment is, not the player's choice.

• Spicy 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 3

I was jailed, what is the point of this report? I arrested you because I saw you with a gun, but then I realized the mayor didn't set any laws. As soon as we were in the sit I admitted to it straight away. The staff was going to let me off with a verbal but I suggested he jailed me because it was completely my fault. You can even see me say "Give me a jail so he feels some justice" in the console.  At the end of the day it's the staff members final verdict so I don't see why you are complaining.

• Agree 1
Guest proggy

Denied

Different staff may have a different approach to handling reports.

This report doesn't hold much weight because it's really not showing any inconsistencies, bias, or abuse from Skeletron.

This was largely handled in-game, and a forum report regarding this situation doesn't seem necessary.