Rook- RepublicOps Leadership Application

[IC] RP Name: Rook

[OOC] SWRP Playtime: Will grab the exact amount tomorrow morning. Upwards of 1200

[OOC] SteamID: STEAM_0:1:211752177

[OOC] Age: 15

[OOC] Past SWRP/GG Leadership: (Non-GG and Non-GG SWRP Leadership may be placed 

here (GG SWRP Leadership Preferred)) Commander Cody, and previous Navy.

[IC] Why do you wish to join Republic Operations: I'd like to join Republic OP's for a multitude of reasons. When I first joined Navy I was excited, I always liked the SeriousRP nature of the Republic Ops/Navy. It brings me joy to do things like VenatorRP and other small passive tasks like weapon inspections. I also prefer to be a middle officer as I can still help the faction such as a 1LT/CPT as it gives me more free time as opposed to being a Commander. I think the experience I got from being Commander helped me learn what not to do, but I also learned that I don't like to be the "top guy".

[IC] What do you feel is the role of Republic Operations: The role of RepOps is to make sure all forces of the 34th battle group and ships apart of the 7th fleet are running at peak efficiency. They regulate all operations with regards to Anaxes. They make sure the base is in the best possible security and shape it can be in. They act as a from of Strategic Command, for Ground and Aerial Operations. Finally a Republic Operations member should be serious at all times, know right from wrong, and be respectful towards all clones and Republic troops alike.

[OOC/IC] Why should we choose you over other applicants? I think my past experience as Naval helps my application to rise above others. I also know that i'm one of the most active members on SWRP, I'm dedicated to my work and I won't stop until I achieve my goals. I aim high, and achieve higher. I'm looking for a new experience on SWRP, and I think this will fulfill my lust for something new. I know I will do well, I can prove it everyday, and it only helps to have competent people around me, helping when needed, and being able to cooperate with ourselves well. It's good to have people around you that you can trust and confide in to get the job done, and that's the feeling I get with CG/RepOps.

[OOC] Have you ever been punished on a GarnetGaming Server? (Warns, Bans - even if appealed) 5-7 warns on MRP for stuff like crouch jumping or an RDM after war. Then an Acc.Mass ban.

[OOC] How much time can you contribute a day? 13+ hours

[OOC] Do you understand that this application being accepted does NOT guarantee your position, that an interview may be needed, and your position is subject to SWRP Management Approval/Oversight? Yes

[OOC] Do you understand that your position may be terminated at any time, bypassing the strike system, for any reason deemed fit by CG Command and/or SWRP Management? Yes

Sidenote: I agree with what Van said, I’m all up for starting at SPO Or ENS and working my way to a higher rank.

Edited by Bortnik_
Added the side note
  • Like 2

+1

You're active, staff, and have officer/navy experience BUT at times, you can minge a lot and come off pretty irresponsible. Every time you do something I find respectable, you do something the next day that comes off as immature. Maybe it's you losing your drive or passion in that position but I hope you can leave that behavior behind. Overall, I'm fine with you being in navy but you should definitely start in a lower position such as ensign or something, then work up. I think with some better experience and a better mindset, you could even make a great senior officer someday. It's up to you in the end what you want people to remember you as.

Edited by [GG] Van
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Community Director

uT7fjUw.png?3  5SInMLv.png?2

Approved, Pending Interview

You have been tentatively approved for the position of: Coruscant Guard Second Lieutenant/Republic Navy Ensign. You have been a good help to the SWRP Community. You have experience for the positions, but it comes with cautions. I urge you if you do progress to be fully accepted to watch some mingy tendencies as Van has stated. Without a doubt, you're worthy of a chance at the very least. We will sit down with in 48 hours for a brief interview.

(Please note this decision is subject to approval by SWRP Management)

- CAPT Huxly

( @Phantom Lock Temporarily Please )

Edited by AlexConway
  • Friendly 2
  • Community Director

uT7fjUw.png?3  5SInMLv.png?2

Accepted

You have been accepted for the position of: Coruscant Guard Second Lieutenant/Republic Navy Ensign. You have been a good help to the SWRP Community. You have experience for the position. Welcome aboard.

(Please note this decision is subject to approval by SWRP Management)

- CAPT Huxly 

[ @Phantom - Lock Please ]