DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Panini's Staff App

Panini

Name:  Panini

Playtime: V MAJ Panini has played for 1209:37:53.

Microphone:  Yes

Referrals: Hardey, Br0ken, Maverick, Shrood

Warns and bans: No active warns, however, I have been warned for FailRP because of rockets.

Country of Residence:  United States

Past Staffing Experience: SuperAdmin on SixGodGaming (closed), Former Admin on Kingsgaming, HeadAdmin on McPrivateers (closed)

Why You Should Choose Me:

I am a relatively experienced at being staff for servers, and I am also an experienced player on this server. I have poured so much time into this server and want nothing but to see it grow and prosper. I can handle being under pressure during stressful sits and want to make sits as easy as possible for both parties. I wholeheartedly want new and old players alike to have a fun and enjoyable time on the server. I am active most days (when I don’t have work) and am very easy to contact if needed, and can get on the server almost any time. I am very active during weekdays and extremely active during the weekends. I don’t get upset easily and can withhold and subdue my emotions and feelings towards people when it comes to being a staff member, and will not let them get in the way of judgments during sits.

Edited by PaniniV2
Warns Update
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Panini said:

I am a relatively experienced at being staff for servers, and I am also an experienced player on this server. I have poured so much time into this server and want nothing but to see it grow and prosper. I can handle being under pressure during stressful sits and want to make sits as easy as possible for both parties. I wholeheartedly want new and old players alike to have a fun and enjoyable time on the server. I am active most days (when I don’t have work) and am very easy to contact if needed, and can get on the server almost any time. I am very active during weekdays and extremely active during the weekends. I don’t get upset easily and can withhold and subdue my emotions and feelings towards people when it comes to being a staff member, and will not let them get in the way of judgements during sits. 

You may want to beef this up a bit more.

But, you are an amazing leader in game and you continuously prove yourself to be a stellar member of the community. Based of your maturity, +1

12 hours ago, Panini said:

Name:  Panini

Playtime: V MAJ Panini has played for 1209:37:53.

Microphone:  Yes

Referrals: Hardey, Br0ken, Maverick, Shrood

Warns and bans: 2x FailRP because of rockets.

Country of Residence:  United States

Past Staffing Experience: Superdmin on SixGodGaming (closed), Former Admin on Kingsgaming, HeadAdmin on McPrivateers (closed)

Why You Should Choose Me:

I am a relatively experienced at being staff for servers, and I am also an experienced player on this server. I have poured so much time into this server and want nothing but to see it grow and prosper. I can handle being under pressure during stressful sits and want to make sits as easy as possible for both parties. I wholeheartedly want new and old players alike to have a fun and enjoyable time on the server. I am active most days (when I don’t have work) and am very easy to contact if needed, and can get on the server almost any time. I am very active during weekdays and extremely active during the weekends. I don’t get upset easily and can withhold and subdue my emotions and feelings towards people when it comes to being a staff member, and will not let them get in the way of judgements during sits.

Not Mrp staff, but I know him from some of the servers. Good staff and chill player in the past. +1