RepublicOps Application - Jake

[IC] RP Name: 7888 Storg

[OOC] SWRP Playtime:  | CG SCPL 7888 Storg has played for 38:11:15.

[OOC] SteamID: STEAM_0:1:119630213

[OOC] Age: 17

[OOC] Past SWRP/GG Leadership: (Non-GG and Non-GG SWRP Leadership may be placed here (GG SWRP Leadership Preferred)) I lead 41st on Cortex Gaming CWRP in may 2018, on Reality Roleplay I was RAF Air  Chief Marshal 3 times between 2017 and 2018,  I was Ground Command (equiv of Navy on here, in charge of running operations, conduct of personnel etc) 2 times as well. On GG MRP I assisted with leading Army (with Conway) while I was a placeholder CSM due to me being in GB (Chris didn't really have any valuable officers at that time), I was a 1LT in GB for 2 months during summer 2018 and I can confidently say that at that point I was leading the faction. Until recently I was in Rangers between 9 and 10 months and had been leading it for the vasy majority of that (8 of the 9 or 9 of the 10). After my Ranger career I was appointed to 2LT within AFSOC on the MRP (this was later undone by Garnet due to mis-management regarding me being appointed to that position). There have been many other leadership positions on friends servers etc however none of them really had any substance so they were not included.

[IC] Why do you wish to join Republic Operations: I would like to join RO as  I enjoy leading, it has become both a hobby on gmod and IRL, this would give me the opportunity to expand on that. I enjoy passiveRP more than being on the front lines so this position should fit me well. I have always been interested in the Navy on SWRP and on Cortex I was in it, I enjoyed running the Venator as well as planning and executing operations from it.

[IC] What do you feel is the role of Republic Operations:
I believe that RO's job is to ensure that whatever station the 34th  finds itself on is operating smoothly and correctly, to assist with battalion wide trainings, regulate CG competency, planning and running operations along with being mature and respectable.

[OOC/IC] Why should we choose you over other applicants?  I am passionate about the role, I believe if you are not passionate you will not be successful (ie burnt out leaders on MRP) this means that I have a lot of time to put into the role along with liking passiveRP this means I would fit the role quite well (in my opinion). I have a considerable amount of leadership experience / roles to my name, most of these were long term roles as I like to stay commited to something. Most of the leadership experience I do have can be applied to SWRP / RO so I believe this will prove useful. I am well known within MRP for my RP, I believe it is enjoyable for all and I continue to stand by that and would like to apply that here. I can work well with 1010 Fox via RP as we have worked together many times previously, some relatively recently.

[OOC] Have you ever been punished on a GarnetGaming Server? (Warns, Bans - even if appealed) I believe I have not had more than 7 warns in my GG career, however due to them being removed periodically I cannot tell. Most warns would have been for RDM or FailRP in various different scenarios.

[OOC] How much time can you contribute a day? Currently about 4hrs to SWRP.

[OOC] Do you understand that this application being accepted does NOT guarantee your posistion, that an interview may be needed, and your position is subject to SWRP Management Approval/Oversight? Yes 

[OOC] Do you understand that your posistion may be terminated at any time, bypassing the strike system, for any reason deemed fit by CG Command and/or SWRP Management? Yes

Edited by Jake
I am a moron and forgot to put playtime in there + grammar
  • Haha 1
  • Community Director

uT7fjUw.png?3  5SInMLv.png?2

Approved, Pending Interview

You have been tentatively approved for the position of: Coruscant Guard Captain/Republic Navy Lt Commander. Your assistance with the Coruscant Guard has not gone unnoticed. I thank you for your dedication, though you've only played SWRP recently, you've showed you can be an active member of the SWRP aspect of GarnetGaming, I have full confidence in your ability to benefit the server/battlegroup. We will sit down within 48 hours for a brief interview.

(Please note this decision is subject to approval by SWRP Management)

- CAPT Huxly

( @Phantom Lock Temporarily Please )

• Community Director

uT7fjUw.png?3  5SInMLv.png?2

Accepted

You have been accepted for the position of: Coruscant Guard Captain/Republic Navy Lt Commander. As state before your assistance with the Coruscant Guard has not gone unnoticed. After our interview I have full confidence in your ability to assist in the duties of Republic Operations, as well as assisting Coruscant Guard. 

(Please note this decision is subject to approval by SWRP Management)

- CAPT Huxly 

[ @Phantom - Lock Please ]