Jalapeno

In-game name: Jalapéno
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:185386668
Staff members in-game name: BeMinxX
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:1:59757605
Date & Time of incident: Thursday, June 4th, 12:35:26
Timezone: EST
Warn Reason: FailRP
What happened? (include any proof): I'm not sure what happened, I was building and someone dragged me to a sit warned for FailRP
Why should your warn be removed?: I believe that this was a false warn, if not I would just like to know why it was given

Edit: I did this appeal 6 days after it was given as only recently have I thought about it and not understood why it was given.

Edited by Jalapeno
  • Friendly 1
  • Disagree 1
53 minutes ago, Communist_Marshal said:

I have seen you self supply to TTT members before in your base I have no proof to back this up but you have a history of fail RP’ing. And I would not be surprised if this isn’t ur first warn.

actually we were paying him for them he wasnt self supplying anyone i paid him like 40,000 to drop some guns. 

• Like 2
  • Cringe 2
1 hour ago, Communist_Marshal said:

I have seen you self supply to TTT members before in your base I have no proof to back this up but you have a history of fail RP’ing. And I would not be surprised if this isn’t ur first warn.

10 minutes ago, ReyZer said:

actually we were paying him for them he wasnt self supplying anyone i paid him like 40,000 to drop some guns. 

Don't make claims without proof or don't even reply to claims if the person who is accusing has no proof to back it up. It's just a waste of time and it's not needed for something like this. you both really have nothing relevant or important to say So I don't know why you're commenting on this.

+1

Until further proof is shown but it's been 24 hours I understand maybe more time should be waited but for now that's my call.

• Like 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3

Since there has been no evidence and Minx hasn't come forth with anything to justify his warn then it is a +1 for me 

5 hours ago, Communist_Marshal said:

I have seen you self supply to TTT members before in your base I have no proof to back this up but you have a history of fail RP’ing. And I would not be surprised if this isn’t ur first warn

and @Communist_Marshal we can't base a warn appeal on what you believed you saw in the past. Especially if what you thought you saw doesn't pertain to the current warn appeal.

@Jalapeno Why did you wait until just now to make the warn appeal? You made it almost 6 days after it happened. It looks like the text book wait 1 week until the staff gets rid of the recording/ screenshots and act like it was a random warn routine. Since Minx still didn't post anything as of yet it will remain a +1 until he provides something.

Edited by ToxinsLivid
  • Like 3