Beast's Staff App

Beast

1 minute ago, ThetaKek said:

a week

See but he did at least wait a week, but this is what's great about staff apps people have their own opinions and I enojy seeing them all, I just believe that Beast should wait a bit even though he was staff a few months ago, things have changed with management, rules etc. But I see where you're coming from Theta.

I fully agree with Lynde on waiting to reapply, so much change in staff and guidelines since you left. Also why have you been floating around as staff on other servers? I would be afraid of the inconsistency and potential for you to say well I’m done with Garnet again then put strain on the staff. Just my thoughts of course.  So yeah -1, sorry bud. 

I agree with lynde here, although i was staff years back, around 3 different times too, when i came back i waited a couple days up to a week or two to apply because i didnt know if i would enjoy the server or not. Theres a whole different playerbase/management and from the time you were last active you might not enjoy playing on the server because of the way its changed. Just wait a bit to make sure you wont resign because your bored or something so you actually would enjoy playing and being staff, no need to rush. -1 from me. I like the application though. Ill most definitely +1 if you end up re-applying after you've caught up!

22 minutes ago, WreckEMsaints said:

I fully agree with Lynde on waiting to reapply, so much change in staff and guidelines since you left. Also why have you been floating around as staff on other servers? I would be afraid of the inconsistency and potential for you to say well I’m done with Garnet again then put strain on the staff. Just my thoughts of course.  So yeah -1, sorry bud. 

I also agree with WreckEM here, It makes me feel like you're just going on darkrp servers applying for staff then leaving when you get bored. I would like to see you actually stick to garnet and staff because you actually like the server, not just because you want to server hop and apply for staff on 3 different servers. I would actually like to see you stick to garnet so i know you wont resign in a couple weeks then apply again in 2 or 3 months.

Edited by Lancey Armstrong
  • Like 1

Hello! So I just saw all of this right now and I'm open minded so I accept everything you guys are saying and if you feel that I should wait a couple more weeks then I will . But If some of you haven't seen me on only today it's probably because of our timezones as mentioned in my staff application. Also I have been on the server for about 3-4 days now .

Edited by Beast

+1

I agree with  the people above, you should have waited at least a week to apply again. If I had read this the day you posted it, I would have -1'd it but it's been like 5 days now and I haven't seen you do anything troubling. Regarding your app, you have a nice looking app. You clearly put time and effort into it and that is something I like to see. GL!

Edited by JC
Guest proggy

Accepted

Welcome to the Team!

I'll give you your rank in-game right now. Swing by teamspeak soon to get your server groups.

Don't use any staff commands or go on duty until you have been trained by a Lead Mod+.