Ban Appeal Nice Cock Bro

In-game name: NiceCockBro
Staff members in-game name: Ozzy
Date & Time of incident: 1:36 PM
Timezone: Eastern
Ban Reason: NITRP
How long were you banned for?: 1 Week
Proof of Ban:
What happened? (include any proof): I was in the spawn room as a civilian where others had formed a human pyramid. I was running around the room and messing around with other players when Ozzy told me to leave. I asked why I had to leave when others didn't but received no response. I didn't know this was an offense that I'd be banned for after having no previous warnings or incidents on the server.  Ozzy was staff on duty at the time as well but in the spawn room using the fizz gun to form the pyramid of AFK people.
Why should your ban be removed?: I was doing what everyone else was doing in there but since I'm not well known on the server I was excluded and banned. Running in the spawn room shouldn't be something worth banning over. I was not disrupting anything and was causing no problems.

Edited by NiceCockBro
Left out information
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

spacer.pngspacer.png

Everyone in that room was either AFK or staff. I wasn’t “[excluding] you” because you aren’t well known. Ask anyone you’d like, I asked everyone that wasn’t afk to leave the room. Also you’re blatantly lying when you say I gave you no warnings. You’re lying when you say you asked why the others didn’t have to leave. 

01: 36: 10 you are clearly responding to me asking you to hop on a whitelist if you aren’t afk. With the logs you can see you responded in a negative manner as well.

01: 36: 27 is shown in the other screenshot as well as logs. You were given another written warning and refused to listen to it. You then decided to type “afk” in an attempt to get your way.

You were give ample chances to not have this happen and you chose to ignore each one. You felt is best to be aggressive in response and now lie on the forums in an attempt to play the victim.

Edited by CAPT_Scoobs
4 minutes ago, 0zzy said:

spacer.pngspacer.png

Everyone in that room was either AFK or staff. I wasn’t “[excluding] you” because you aren’t well known. Ask anyone you’d like, I asked everyone that wasn’t afk to leave the room. Also you’re blatantly lying when you say I have you no warnings. You’re lying when you say you asked why the others didn’t have to leave. 

01: 36: 10 you are clearly responding to me asking you to hop on a whitelist if you aren’t afk. With the logs you can see you responded in a negative manner as well.

01: 36: 27 is shown in the other screenshot as well as logs. You were given another written warning and refused to listen to it. You then decided to type “afk” in an attempt to get your way.

You were give ample chances to not have this happen and you chose to ignore each one. You felt is best to be aggressive in response and now lie on the forums in an attempt to play the victim.

If you're going to allow AFKing in the spawn room, then why disallow people being active there? If they aren't killing people, then what even is the issue? Sounds like useless staff intervention for something so absurd.

I'd also like to mention that people are seemingly allowed to +right and +forward into their console to avoid the AFK slay timer. I know that Garnet has previously stated that people shouldn't be doing this, but staff haven't been enforcing that whatsoever. Not so different than people just chilling in the civ room.

Edited by Torch
  • Like 4
  • Agree 1
12 minutes ago, 0zzy said:

spacer.pngspacer.png

Everyone in that room was either AFK or staff. I wasn’t “[excluding] you” because you aren’t well known. Ask anyone you’d like, I asked everyone that wasn’t afk to leave the room. Also you’re blatantly lying when you say I have you no warnings. You’re lying when you say you asked why the others didn’t have to leave. 

I'm not saying you didn't warn me, I'm saying I've never been officially warned or banned on the server. Where in the rules does it say that I can't be in that room? I'm not aware of anything as of right now that says I have to either be afk in there or on a whitelist. I wasn't moving after I said AFK because I was in fact AFK. You said yourself that the other people in there were afk and you can't ban someone for a week for being AFK in there or else you'll have to ban everyone else. 

By ample chances you mean a span of  a minute or so in which I asked what rule I was breaking. I will play victim because I was banned for a week over something so stupid and trivial. This is a game after all. 

Also if you can direct your eyes towards the time of the first message of me asking until the time of me getting banned, it was only one minute and thirty seconds.

There was no sit taken either.

Edited by NiceCockBro
Left out information
  • Agree 2