Emma's Ban Appeal

Name: Emmathatsme

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:68138994

Staff who Banned you: Yama

People Involved: 12 people inside the building

Reason You were Banned: Mass RDM

How long were you banned for?: 1 Week 

Proof of Ban: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1435975637

Your side of the story: So I know this happened like 2 weeks ago, but this is my only chance of getting staff back. I saw this base with a bunch of people in it, so I hit my raid bind, and killed them all, only to hear one yell that I'm still a citizen. Then I realize that when I did /theif to change my job to a thief, I spelled Thief wrong so it never changed my job.

Edited by Emmathatsme

Accidents happen, yes. However, the punishment for the ban must stay. I think being fully demoted for an honest mistake is a bit harsh, not saying there shouldn't be a demotion, but I feel being brought back down to a user for something as a mistake like this is really, really harsh. But then again, it's not my call. As for the appeal, I'm going to have to -1 due to the fact you still mass RDMed.

Edited by D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK
Editing grammar.

+1 This was an honest mistake, one of which I have made before. While the ban is valid, it's not like he had any malicious intent. THE NIGGA SAW AN OPPORTUNITY AND TOOK IT. I would have done the same thing. He just forgot that he was citizen. Emma has been a fantastic addition to the staff team, and a full demotion would be not only a disservice to the team, but to the server. 

31 minutes ago, Evity said:

Well, If you're going by that logic is there any proof that it was an honest mistake? You're going off something someone told you, You can't read peoples minds, So I guess we'll just have to assume he did it on purpose since we can't read his mind to see if it was indeed an accident. Your +1 has no validity.

I think if I were to mass rdm like this on purpose I would have expected to get demoted and would not have posted this ban appeal. 

And if you want to see the recording, go here: 

Notice how I'm all giggly and gay in the beginning till I realize I was a citizen?

9 minutes ago, Evity said:

Yeah, And then you say oh crap and continue to giggle I do see that.

I don't hear myself giggle after I hear that I'm still a citizen, I hear a dramatic "Oh Crap" and a sniffle. @Evity

Edited by Emmathatsme
Wait a second!
9 hours ago, Evity said:

Well, If you're going by that logic is there any proof that it was an honest mistake? You're going off something someone told you, You can't read peoples minds, So I guess we'll just have to assume he did it on purpose since we can't read his mind to see if it was indeed an accident. Your +1 has no validity.

touché my friend

*IM FROM MRP* But to my understanding the appeal section is not a place to apologize. Why would you get your ban revoked just because "I didn't mean too". That is a lesson to learn and just because you are or were staff doesn't mean you get different standards. The MASS was done while you were on Citizen, and your intention was clearly just to kill all the people not to really raid. Even if you did do /theif you still mass'd on citizen.

Including your childish "I am done" post, I do not think you get a second chance off of being apologetic and saying "I did not mean too".

6 hours ago, Rabbi Reese said:

This is a first. A player supplies evidence of themselves mass rdming. 

• Like 1