TwizKury Unban Appeal

In-game name: Chigga My Nibba (something like that idr)
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:511677233
Staff members in-game name: ShankNinja
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): STEAM_0:1:18378805
Date & Time of incident: IIRC June 19, 2020
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: LTAP and RDM
How long were you banned for?: 19 days (currently)
Proof of Ban: 
What happened? (include any proof): So for starters, my game crashed. and if he waited like another 1-3 mins to let me explain myself, i would have told him that.
Secondly, he classified it as "RDM" which isn't correct, as RDM stands for Random Death Match, which in this case, was not random. The people I killed were either:
a) attempting to enter my house after i told them to cease
b) on my property with a warning
c) threatening to kill me

I can see how this could be seen as RDM, but even after I explained, he seemed to not really care for the miscommunication, and simply just banned me.
Why should your ban be removed?:
As i've stated, this was a miscommunication. In my eyes, it wasn't RDM as it wasn't random, but according to him, it was. If he is right in this case, then I apologies. But otherwise, i'd just like to get my ban removed or at least shortened to a day or so.

unknown.png

Edited by TwizKirigaya

If you had a KOS sign then it wouldn’t be RDM in ur property but if you killed innocent people ( not raiders) outside of the door it would be Rdm. @ShankNinja tagging ya so you get pinged. 
also threats (as far as I know) aren’t a reason to kill first. You can defend yourself (againts mugs, if they damage you first, etc) but if it’s verbal and they haven’t attacked you then it’s rdm if you kill them

Edited by StevieT
  • Agree 2

Yes, so Chigger had killed 7 people, and admitted that at least 3 of them were "threatening him" however none of the people he killed did any damage to him.

Additionally, on the sit, the person he killed he had claimed was "trying to enter my house" however he did not have a KOS sign. This is admitted below:

spacer.png

I went on to explain that the first rule in the Rules list for "Building and Basing Rules" is You may only kill someone inside your base if you have a KOS sign placed on the exterior of the building.

Then, after I told you I would have to give you a 2 week ban after you admitted to Mass RDM (3 kills without a valid RP reason), but before I could process it (after thoroughly explaining that those kills were RDM due to no KOS and no RP reason to kill them besides "verbal threats" with no evidence) you left right in front of me. That's LTAP (Leaving To Avoid Punishment).

Anyways, here's the full video:

Skip to about 4:50 to see the LTAP portion. In addition, Taco554 had  taken him as he'd had multiple RDM reports on him: After all 5 minutes of the sit and explaining his side of the story, admitting to killing 3 people without an RP reason, and then leaving so he would avoid punishment, I definitely felt it was justified. Review the footage for yourselves and decide, I'll be on to check this in the morning, good night.

• Informative 1
6 hours ago, StevieT said:

If you had a KOS sign then it wouldn’t be RDM in ur property but if you killed innocent people ( not raiders) outside of the door it would be Rdm. @ShankNinja tagging ya so you get pinged. 
also threats (as far as I know) aren’t a reason to kill first. You can defend yourself (againts mugs, if they damage you first, etc) but if it’s verbal and they haven’t attacked you then it’s rdm if you kill them

but he wasn't in my base, he atemptted to open one of my doors, that was clearly mine.

1 hour ago, ShankNinja said:

Yes, so Chigger had killed 7 people, and admitted that at least 3 of them were "threatening him" however none of the people he killed did any damage to him.

Additionally, on the sit, the person he killed he had claimed was "trying to enter my house" however he did not have a KOS sign. This is admitted below:

spacer.png

I went on to explain that the first rule in the Rules list for "Building and Basing Rules" is You may only kill someone inside your base if you have a KOS sign placed on the exterior of the building.

Then, after I told you I would have to give you a 2 week ban after you admitted to Mass RDM (3 kills without a valid RP reason), but before I could process it (after thoroughly explaining that those kills were RDM due to no KOS and no RP reason to kill them besides "verbal threats" with no evidence) you left right in front of me. That's LTAP (Leaving To Avoid Punishment).

Skip to about 4:50 to see the LTAP portion. In addition, Taco554 had  taken him as he'd had multiple RDM reports on him: After all 5 minutes of the sit and explaining his side of the story, admitting to killing 3 people without an RP reason, and then leaving so he would avoid punishment, I definitely felt it was justified. Review the footage for yourselves and decide, I'll be on to check this in the morning, good night.

and as i have stated, it wasn't LTAP, my game crashed my guy. 

1 hour ago, ShankNinja said:

spacer.png

and also, could you give the exact timestamp to when i said 3 people?

• Disagree 2