DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Stromboli GG Resignation

In total i dont want to make this a mess like petal and med did so im gonna keep this simple.  I know not a lot of people care and absolutely despise me as a person but for the people that do care im resigning from GG as a whole but I might come back time to time just to see if I have fun and to catch up with people but im not gonna be spending a lot of time on the server anymore at all.  But to keep this short Im not gonna go super into the reason why im leaving but all it really is im not having fun anymore and lots of people dont want me on this server anymore do im gonna end this run on GG here. Goodbye to I love and hate.

-Stromboli Jan 2020- June 2020 

Former GRU JLT x2

Donators: RU Defender, AEK, M3 Super 90, 4 Knives, MP5A5, Micro deag,  MR96, Black Smoke, Machete, Damas Sword, Orisis, salute, and SWRP Vipspacer.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Informative 1

I know we didn't talk a lot, but you were always a chill asf guy to be around. Never really had any bad moments with you, and it's sad but very real the burnout from GMod. Only wish for the best in your future endeavors, and I'm going to miss you man. 

o7

• Like 1