Lucifer's Staff App.

Lucifer

In-game name: Lucifer 

SteamID (https/steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:155740567

Warns: 0 

Timezone: EST 

Playtime?: 379:30:46 (As of Upload)

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes, OBS.

Referral(s): Eli. 

Past experiences as staff:  Mod On Prison server that died within a month of becoming staff.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?  

Since I have been playing for at least 2 months, I have done multiple things to help me learn the ins and out of this server. So far I have learned the server rules down. Also have not had any issues with Admins or any Players. I have been on the server for about a month or 2 now and have no plans to become inactive or stop playing.  Personally I try to be on the server most of the time either RPing or helping out with new players who join the server who are confused. What I have gotten from just reading, the discord, or reading the forums is that mods are needed during the nights (Mostly Downtime). I could help fill that role because of my activity. I have never gone out of my way to minge or bend the rules on any server. So far from what I count I have not been warned or in trouble with the staff. Which I think makes me a better fit for staff. This is one of the few server’s that I have seen have a larger player base and a good staff team, and with some work, I think it can grow back to the size it once was. 

After a few months on this server. I Have dedicated many hours to this server in the 501st (Made it to SSG) and 91st (Currently SGM). I was part of the people that left 501st about a month or 2 ago, While everyone else who was part of this either was banned or went inactive and removed from the 91st. I have tried to be active at least once a day for 3-4 hours, and so far there will not be a stop to this. From this, I can say I have and will continue to be active and dedicated solely o to this server. I will stay on and try to improve player quality and help out when needed. With the current issues on the server, I personally believe it would be a good idea to get some new faces and ideas on this staff team.  So that is why I would be a great addition to the Garnet gaming Staff Team.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: None

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: So far, I can be on for at least 3 - 4 hours a day past 3 pm (EST) on the. Applying to get a job.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Mentioned before I’m applying for a job,  And also interning (Not this year due to CV19) At a local credit union through a school program.

Did you read the staff rules?: Lucifer Morningstar

Edited by Lucifer
  • Forums Moderator

Lucifer is highly active, very trustworthy and overall seems like a good fit for the staff team. Very good application, and a solid amount of hours. Would love to see you on the team my man.

+1

• Like 1
  • Community Director

f6cjZ8x.png
Accepted

Good activity and dedication. You have community and staff support - I see no reason why you shouldn't get a chance. If Garnet has any discrepancies he can feel free to overrule.

Do not use any commands until I can train you

@Garnet - Lock and Move please

Edited by AlexConway
  • Like 1