WhiteBolts Staff Application | June 2020 |

WhiteBolt

In Game Name : WhiteBolt | Veles | SoliTude (Going by Veles for the time being)
Steam ID :  STEAM_0:1:435592672

Warns : 3 (2 for RDM, 1 for FailRP)
Timezone : EST
Playtime : 915 Hours
Do you have Access to TS : Yes 
Do you Have Access to Record Clips : Yes 
Referals : Zachman, Dex, Homast, Tesla

Do you have any experience ? : I staffed on Garnets DarkRP server as T- Mod for awhile, Staff on a battlefront 2 (2005) for a little while.

How do you plan on benefiting the server? 

I've been apart of this community for a little over a year now mostly in MilitaryRP, knowing how to lead and how to help has been one of my main priorities since my time as an officer in 2GA.  For awhile I've been asking around to different staff and different factions leaders on how to become a better person and I've taken that feedback and worked on the problems they initially had and became better.  I've always wanted to find a way to help the server in one way or another, either helping in leading wise or teaching how to lead. I've had my ups and downs with the server but I always tend to stick around, no matter what, the server has my loyalty 24/7 and it always has been that way since I joined. I've seen the trend of reassignments lately with the staff team and I know staff needs help so i'm doing what I can do on my end and help in whatever way I can. My experience as staff has been short but I have never been on a community as long as a been with MRP, and I've never wanted to help a community as much as I've wanted with this community. I know leadership isn't everything into being staff, maturity, goals, activity is a major factor that's a need for the staff team it wouldn't be an issue with me. I have set goals in becoming a COL of SSO, I've had my ups and downs with people on the server but I've always found a mature way to make it up and tie loose ends. My activity is at least 5 -6 hours a day. 

My commitment for staff would be my new priority, I would take as much training as would possibly need to become a better person on the server. I'm working on getting to know US more considering I don't know them as much as RU, time from time I will hop on over to US to help out even out numbers for war or just to get to know my community better in hopes of people enjoying my presence or knowing who I am to trust me more and know i'm someone they would want on the staff team. I know there are times to be funny and times I have to be serious while being staff, I know there are times to agree with my friends and there are times I would have to possibly take a sit with them in it and punishing them. Maturity is my main point I would have to prove to people considering it's the most important thing to become staff and s deal breaker. My final words for this app, making the staff team is been the biggest goal for me and getting that role would be a huge milestone and something I wouldn't misuse or take for grant. 
To add on a bit more, I’ve had IRL experience with people. I worked with a small business in my town and I worked on complaints and how to handle them. What that means is that I have IRL training in how to deal with people on the phone or actually talking to them. The staff team needs someone with IRL training on how to deal with situations properly. This would make me standout on team greatly and would be great addition.

Have you ever been Banned Before ? : No
Have you ever made previous applications before? : Yes, 
How much time do you have to contribute to the role? : About 6 - 7 Hours a day 

Edited by WhiteBolt
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

The paragraphs can be summed up in “I play a lot.” You don’t go into depth on what separates you from others. You say staff need help but I disagree, and feel we are functioning well at the micro level. Not to mention you deleting your +1 from Salmon’s post after it received criticism from others looks to be you letting other people control your voice. I’m not saying be close-minded but being scared to voice your opinion isn’t something the team needs.

Edited by CAPT_Scoobs
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 4
1 hour ago, 0zzy said:

The paragraphs can be summed up in “I play a lot.” You don’t go into depth on what separates you from others. You say staff need help but I disagree, and feel we are functioning well at the micro level. Not to mention you deleting your +1 from Salmon’s post after it received criticism from others looks to be you letting other people control your voice. I’m not saying be close-minded but being scared to voice your opinion isn’t something the team needs.

The only reason why I deleted it was because I re read his paragraphs and thought about it a bit longer, I didn’t even see the reply’s that were given at that point. I promise I am not afraid whatsoever to voice an opinion, that’s where maturity tags along and being able to speak up.

and to add I will explain how I will addon to the team 

Edited by WhiteBolt

+1 Honestly Mans is such a chill guy and so easy to get along with he always looks at the bigger perspective and is always willing to help when needed. I have also seen him do what's right countless times I think he would make a great staff and would personally help bring the server back to its CS Desert Days

• Like 1

Haven't had much interaction with him but there was one time I did. During Delta I was WL and due to US being outnumbered I pushed for a KH only war much to the dismay of many RU. "Veles" in particular didn't take kindly to it and his reaction was poor. He decided to Basecamp hard, even coming up to US gate and killing myself and possibly others as soon as we left it. I then politely asked for him to let up a little on the basecamping and his response was something along the lines of "No, you shouldn't have done KH". I'm big on first impressions and that first impression tells me he doesn't take kindly to things going his way. That sort of behavior on the staff team wouldn't be beneficial in my opinion.

In terms of the app I do think it's a good app and can attest to the activity. However my experience outweighs that in my eyes. 

• Agree 1
21 minutes ago, Toyto said:

Haven't had much interaction with him but there was one time I did. During Delta I was WL and due to US being outnumbered I pushed for a KH only war much to the dismay of many RU. "Veles" in particular didn't take kindly to it and his reaction was poor. He decided to Basecamp hard, even coming up to US gate and killing myself and possibly others as soon as we left it. I then politely asked for him to let up a little on the basecamping and his response was something along the lines of "No, you shouldn't have done KH". I'm big on first impressions and that first impression tells me he doesn't take kindly to things going his way. That sort of behavior on the staff team wouldn't be beneficial in my opinion.

In terms of the app I do think it's a good app and can attest to the activity. However my experience outweighs that in my eyes. 

I can tell you since then I’ve changed a lot and that was one mistake I’ve made. Everybody makes mistakes, I can only ask if you could give me another chance. 

the only experiences i’ve had with you have just been toxic and petty. although i’ve never actually talked to you, little impressions like those do matter on the staff team. 

• Agree 1