PFC Whiskey ban appeal

Whiskeyyy

In-game name: PFC  Whiskey
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:93877245
Staff members in-game name: Zachman i think
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): I dont have his only mine.
Date & Time of incident: Monday june 29 
Timezone: Eastern standard
Ban Reason: Hacking 
How long were you banned for?: 999 years
Proof of Ban: It wont let me take screenshot when I press f5. 
What happened? (include any proof): I want to start off by saying this the extent of my knowledge with hacks starts with not even knowing how to take a god dam screenshot on my computer.  I do not own hacks and never had this is my account with over 2000 hours on gmod and ive played garnet many times on rust and on darkrp. I had 1 good war when i got good calls from my teammates and my hands were on point. Tbh im on aderall right now but thats not hacking.  I also wanna say that why wasnt i screengrabbed on my darkrp server I always screengrab people and catch walls hack  clients. After the war I went to eat and i come back to that screen. Tbh those russians really suck comy bastards. Im currently in teamspeak army chat so feel free to stop by and get my input. thanks and i hope you will consider me for an unban.
Why should your ban be removed?: I would like my ban removed because I do not have a hack client and I am a loyal player that is always ready to engage on enemy soldiers.

Can i get un banned please i literally wanna play so bad. Like im about to cry real shit.

Edited by Whiskeyyy
  • Cringe 5
  • Disagree 1

what proof can i provide you tell me because theres no real way to show you

whatever in the vid i literally only hit 1 guy through the grass

and i hit 1 or 2 headshots

Edited by Whiskeyyy

You're clearly cheating, you might not be using Aimbot, but you are clearly using ESP, you can see it clearly when you shoot and kill someone through the Bush....

Edited by Mark-
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
4 minutes ago, VBourbon said:

Until you can provide proof that you weren’t hacking, I doubt that this appeal would be accepted. Nor get a positive feedback. I died to you from some sus angles. In which not even the best monitor and gaming chair could allow it .

3 minutes ago, Whiskeyyy said:

what proof can i provide

You don't need to provide evidence @Whiskeyyy. It's on @Zachman to provide the evidence used for your ban.

+1. The evidence that Zachman has provided just doesn't scream that you were undeniably cheating for me.

I skimmed through the video and ended up missing most of the sus clips. The through bush kills are pretty heavily sus and super random.

Edited by Torch
  • Like 2
Just now, Whiskeyyy said:

Ok I knew there was a barrier and i heard him run up so i knew he had to be hugging the barrier and i shot

I don't have a clip but I was on the other side to have seen that. He was not close to the obstacle.

Ive said what i needed to say but like most things involving a cheater you need evidence beyond a reasonable doubt to ban someone permently for hacking on darkrp i screengrab people and you evidence not shooting through a bush randomly and shooting somone.

i will fight this to the very end because I know im not cheating and im not about to just be banned for a random shot that i got lucky on .

I also like this server and in my opinion is the best military server because it doesnt have citizens going everywhere killing people.

^ personally dont like that at all

Edited by Whiskeyyy
  • Toxic 1
13 minutes ago, Whiskeyyy said:

Ive said what i needed to say but like most things involving a cheater you need evidence beyond a reasonable doubt to ban someone permently for hacking on darkrp i screengrab people and you evidence not shooting through a bush randomly and shooting somone.

You aren't wildly shooting through a bush (you're burst firing through a large bush with dead-on shots on a moving target). Being on the other side of that bush, they were rather far from you, so footsteps aren't as loud or specific. You could not in any way know where exactly there were at PAST that large ass bush just from sound.

Having watched it twice in-game (two different people in the same situation), one of these being in "your perspective" through Zachman spectating, you are pretty clearly cheating.

Edited by Torch
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin
1 hour ago, Zachman said:

other staff and ozzy

I... I am other staff too? But yeah man that’s some pretty hard ESPing. The Joe Budden clip was almost enough alone but at times it seems you’re playing in third person which well... don’t exist anymore. Safe to say you’re cheating.

• Like 1

After seeing the video for myself, there is literally no way that someone can be that accurate with kills of those distance especially with the M4.  The M4 is trash when it comes to long range shots and in the video you killed people on mountain tops like it was nothing. Dont' get me started on the bush kill. This whole thing is sus so ima go -1.

Fair enough i guess im banned for life now on my favorite  if this is how you treat player like me that get lucky shots then you wont have  many players left because we have all hit shots like this on this server and none of you were banned.

• Cringe 9
  • Toxic 1