Hydro's Staff Application

Hydrox

In-game name: 11B DS 1SG Hydro
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 16 Years Old
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:79660157
Warns: None
Timezone: CST (Central Standard Time Zone) / US
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]:| 204:53:34.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Josh Martin
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I have a lot of experience ranging from Mod to Admins and even my own server start ups, so i'm well experienced.
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]  

I plan on profiting the server in many different ways. With regards to sits, I handle them quickly, efficiently, and reluctantly now in no way am I saying that I go through quickly to get it done with but with my experience, I am good at comprehending both sides of the story first and tuning in to what a particular individual needs to hear so that not only will they receive consequence but will also understand what they did was wrong and to prevent it from happing in the future. This may not be the case always as sometimes people don't understand rules and just need a little help in some cases. I trust I could be a decent portrayal of how a staff's part on the server is ought to be, coming about if this gets acknowledged I am willing to uphold the standards that a Garnet Staff member holds. I believe not only that I could obtain that responsibility but I'm very well known in the community and not just in the faction I'm apart of, but both sides. Also, this is going beyond in-game standards but also Discord and TeamSpeak. Another thing I may add is that I have notability on the Garnet Gaming community as a whole. I'm also well know in the DarkRP community as well. I love to see people come over all the time and love to greet them and show them around. As I believe that being a Staff member isn't about how many sits you do but what you also do for the community as a whole and being a good image for upcoming players to make them feel welcomed and come back. And I feel that I have the capability to do so.

I am a friendly person who is open to the conversation whenever. Also, I'm very cooperative and understanding at times whilst still being strict and heavily enforced when I have to as I feel every staff member should be. I could be adjusted to the staff group and feel like I could fit right in as I'm friends and close with many already. I understand the position, in the event that I will be given it, Is a big responsibility and a big commitment and ill ensure people enjoy their stay on MillRP. I will take care of minges and rule-breakers reluctantly, and without hesitation will listen to the higher-ups in the staff team and others that are apart of the staff team. Like I stated before I have experienced so I will promptly deal with the rule-breakers to the proper needs that have to be done and also ensure that they learn from it. I would also like to add that I'm very familiar with lots of people in the community and I wouldn't ever let that influence my choices made as a staff and understand the responsibilities that come with the job. I would love to thank everyone who has taken the time out of their day to overlook my application.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: I have never been punished / warned for anything.
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No I have not.
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can be on for 5-9 hours almost daily.

• Like 1

So, Normally I wouldn't post my opinion on certain staff apps for people that I have not had much interaction with. But, For the most part with the interactions that I have had with you they have been nothing but positive. You are a great person and a great leader in my eyes. I have seen you train relentlessly when you need to without asking to do so and you take most leadership actions when you seem to need to take it. This is something that I always show gratitude for. For that, I am going to +1 this application. Goodluck Hydro, Hope you get accepted. ❤️ 

• Like 1

Reading your application you seem to be mature, and well spoken. I do like that for someone your age, you're taking the time to either re-check your grammar or even be as mature as to already have the mentality to write your applications and other posts in such a well constructed manner.

It does seem that you took time to think out what to give as reasons for you being accepted, and I like it, not everyone takes the time to say different things and always end up touching the exact same points, but you did it differently.

I have seen you in the server, maybe a bit less as of lately, but still active within the server, and for the current state of the server that is good, that you're active, but not necessarily on 24/7 as you would get burned out and as of late not that many tickets, so it is good that you're active to help out new players and keep everything in check as much as possible.

This will be a +1 from me, I'm impressed on how you did your application, congratulations, not many people do it like this.

• Like 1

Reading your application you seem to be mature, and well spoken. I do like that for someone your age, you're taking the time to either re-check your grammar or even be as mature as to already have the mentality to write your applications and other posts in such a well constructed manner.

It does seem that you took time to think out what to give as reasons for you being accepted, and I like it, not everyone takes the time to say different things and always end up touching the exact same points, but you did it differently.

I have seen you in the server, maybe a bit less as of lately, but still active within the server, and for the current state of the server that is good, that you're active, but not necessarily on 24/7 as you would get burned out and as of late not that many tickets, so it is good that you're active to help out new players and keep everything in check as much as possible.

This will be a +1 from me, I'm impressed on how you did your application, congratulations, not many people do it like this.

Thanks so much bro much appreciated, you will see me be on and active again I took about a 4 day break but I will become active again as I was before.  Like I said I'm here to also help out the community and maybe pass out a couple ideas and do everything I can to help out.

Edited by Hydrox
  • Agree 1

Not to be rude, but I have absolutely no idea who you are. I've never seen you online before.

With that in mind, I'm going to respond solely based on what I read from your application. I will personally disregard the other responses as they are from US mains, potentially creating a biased point of view.

To begin, I would like to address that if you don't get staff, you still seem to be going places. You address what you believe staff responsibilities are and/or should be, although some of what you've described is available to you at any time without being staff. You clearly answer the 2 paragraph essay question, providing details on how you would respond to general situations. Countering that, however, is that you don't seem to be as well known as you (and a few others who have responded) think. You throw around "reluctantly" a few times in your application, likely out of misunderstanding - so I won't hold that against you but would like to make it known [to you]; reluctance means to be unwilling or hesitant.

You're both confident and seem to be taking the responsibility seriously, just remember that this is a video game and your personal life should be more important, especially at your age and upcoming. I wish you the best of luck, +1.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Edit: Ignore. Ima say a +1.
Edit 2: The reason I'm saying +1 is because I was mistaken about a ban. It was resolved in his favor, and as such that is why have changed it to a +1. There is no other reason.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Like 1
  • Cringe 3
54 minutes ago, ZeroTheThirdIII said:

-1, wait a bit after your DarkRP ban. (Appeal was denied.) I understand your probably a really chill guy, but I'd just wait it off a little bit man. 🙂 
(Reason I'm saying this is because having a very recent ban does not look good on a staff application, even if it is on another server)

Well Idk if I’m supposed to say this on here but the whole ban was a whole misunderstanding and both of me and hydro were confused and a whole bunch of stuff and by the time someone looked at his ban speak it was already over that’s why I got denied.  I can go into more details on a pm if you would like

• Agree 1

+1 From me any time we have talked its been a blast your a really mature guy and are serious when need be but not afraid to have a little fun your paragraphs  are well written and you seem like you put a lot of time into them I respect it and I think you would make a great member of the staff team

• Like 1

+1    In-game, Hydro is really cool and overall just a really nice and genuine person.  He seems to know the rules,  has some good hours, and he made a good application.  Good Luck bud!

Edited by Moe_Jama
  • Like 1