Jdpitts74 Staff Application

Lynx

+1 Hes taken the criticism well and is updating his application appropriately. Yes he has bare min hours, but he follows the rules and reports the rule breakers. He is respectful and i think he would make a great staff member.  

+1 i have actually seen him very active recently. his application proves why he should be staff. i dont see him usually ever getting into trouble with staff and he knows the rules.  i wanna see him on the team.

1 hour ago, fugga said:

+1 i have actually seen him very active recently. his application proves why he should be staff. i dont see him usually ever getting into trouble with staff and he knows the rules.  i wanna see him on the team.

thank you fugga for believing in me

As much as I disagree with your grammar and your spelling, you're enthusiasm is something to be marveled at as you clearly have taken each option to become a staff member which is a good start. I would have waited for more hours and for you to get some more recognition in the community however it's still a +1 from me.

Guest proggy

Accepted

Welcome to the team!

You have a decent app and the community response to it has been mostly positive.

PM me in TeamSpeak to get your servergroups, and I'll try to find you in-game to give you your rank.

Please don't use any staff commands or go on duty until you have been trained by a LeadMod+.