DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Buff, Nerfs and reasons why.

RiySpy

This thread is for any suggestions on Nerfing or buffing guns.

I tested each guns damage using 5 center mass body shots and got the average. Test was done from about 20 meters away (point blank). I would love to hear what guns you want to be Nerfed or buffed and the reason why.

Nerfs:

Tec9 - Machine pistol - Does an average of 22 damage - Kills in 5 or less shots on an average user. ---- The Tec9 should be Nerfed because of its extremely high rate of fire. The spread on it is good for a semi-autopistol (13m) but its damage is too high for its rate of fire. And only fires a 9mm round. (15 damage seems fair considering its extreme rate of fire)

Mp9- Machine pistol - Does an average of 23 damage - kills in 4 or 5 shots on an average user. ---- The mp9 has the same problem as the Tec9. I has a extremely high fire rate for the damage. And it shoot a 9mm rounds as well. (18 damage since it has a higher mussel velocity compared to the tec9) 

MP5SD- Submachine gun - Does an average of 23 damage - kills in 4 or 5 shots on an average user. ---- I have shot an MP5. Since the Mp5 is classes as a submachine gun the accuracy on it is way to accurate when not looking down the sign. (Slight decrease) 

Buffs:

Jackhammer- Automatic Shotgun - Does an average of 27 damage - kills in 3 or 4 shots on and average user. ---- Because of the 12 gauge rounds it puts out (for comparison the traditional double barrel had an 8 gauge) it should be slight buffed. I know that it is an auto shotgun but it really doesn't shoot that fast. (30 damage because of its gauge and would help with distance shots as well)

Side notes:

Glock 18 fade is about 30% less recoil then the Glock 18 Candy Apple.

(Tested from 100m meters) Raging bull has a very good not scoped in accuracy. Almost as accurate as scoped. 

Edited by RiySpy

Please nerf the Ares Shrike.

I understand it is a donor gun, however it is WAY too OP. Honestly, I recognize the stats are hella OP (2-shot kill, VERY good accuracy, 200 mag), but that isn't why we're here.

The gun is TOO. DAMN. LOUD. 

The PRIMARY reason I made sure to get this donor gun was because of the sound. When I'm raiding, I strike fear into my enemies. But it's usually used to just shoot the ground blankly to annoy everyone. 

It's so oofin' loud. 

Can I get an f in the chat for my eardrums

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, JakePlays said:

Please nerf the Ares Shrike.

I understand it is a donor gun, however it is WAY too OP. Honestly, I recognize the stats are hella OP (2-shot kill, VERY good accuracy, 200 mag), but that isn't why we're here.

The gun is TOO. DAMN. LOUD. 

The PRIMARY reason I made sure to get this donor gun was because of the sound. When I'm raiding, I strike fear into my enemies. But it's usually used to just shoot the ground blankly to annoy everyone. 

It's so oofin' loud. 

Can I get an f in the chat for my eardrums

B R O K E N Loves to find me when I am doing sits just to shoot that thing in the air. I was funny the first time but after about a thousand times I am annoyed by how loud it is. 

It was tested as well. It is a 3 to 4 shot kill machine gun. (my suggestion decrease power and lower the audio for it)