Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:502987696

Warns: Continuous rolling/ too much /roll

Timezone: EST

Playtime: 333:11:21

Has access to TS/Working microphone: Yes

Ability to record Harry's Mod videos: No

Refferals: None

No past experiences.

Why you should choose me over other applicants: I don't really believe that anyone deserves TO over others. My personal reason for striving to get Game Master is so that I am able to do events early in the morning, as to not drive new players away. I would be able to contribute ideas for events that I am unable to put into words and would allow more freedom for people who need something spawned in. I would strive to be the best GM that there possibly could be and allow for the early morning players to have fun. Although, I have a horrible computer, I believe I could run small events that could just... Be fun. I'd try my best to get along with the other GMs and help them out with their events.

I also have a suggestion: We could try to progress the MHB  as the clone wars to on. The longer the server stays up, the more props we add, although there would have to be a limit.  IF we do transition to IMRP, which I know won't be very soon, the base will have developed a lot and many players will have done memories of the server. I don't have much to offer in terms of amazing, headbursting events, but I would be able to hold Muslim sized events for those moments of boredom on the server. Lastly, I could help by holding PVE sims and helping out with trainings aswell.

Have you ever been banned or punished: I have been banned for failRP after doing bad things in the medbay, like experiments. (Time was 3 days I believe, may have been more)

How much time do you have to space for the server: I have lots of time to contribute to the roll of GM. I can be on the server for hours a day if needed.

In your words, what are the responsibilities of a GM: In my words, the responsibilities of a GM are to keep the playerbase active by having events that keep them wanting more. We shouldn't force anything into happening like Order 66, the death of Dooku, or anything else. 

How I would contribute to DO as part of the Game Master team: I would be able to spawn in things for events. I could hold PVE sims at the citadel, allowing for players to home their skills and get XP without having to wait for the daily event. I could also contribute to the night time community, by making them able to do events and not missing new players.

My single most creative idea for developing the RP environment in the server: The environment! Just like it says! Just like I suggested earlier, we can begin developing the map by adding more props and room ideas. For example: We could add a repair shop to one of the small hangar bays be a the runway, allowing for engineering to to be done on damaged ships. Basically editing the environment as the clone wars go on. 

List and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: 

1: Padme along with R2D2 & C3PO are intercepted and taken hostage by Pirates to ransom them to the CIS. Republic intel says that their ship was intercepted as they were going to an important meeting. The camera on their shop shows multiple pirates taking them aboard their vessel and punching in some hyperspace coordinates. The clones are able to make out what the coordinates are and follow them (they would lead to Tatooine). Republic Forces are dispatched and are met with droid resistance as they leave hyperspace. Their ship begins to blow up, as it surfaces into Tatooine (Map change). What's left of the clones wake up inside the rubble of the ship, and try to get their bearing. They decide to continue with the mission but are intercepted by multiple MTTs with swarms of droids. The clones fight them off, then decide after helping the wounded, continue with their mission. (If needed map will change again, but if you have the correct map that isn't needed.) The clones head north to the nearest villiage, which also holds the senator and the droids. The clones begin clearing out the towns in foot and are surprisingly met with no resistance. The clones are puzzled as to why there is no resistance, then suddenly! (Bang!) Droid orbital bombardment almost flattens all the clones. (Droids begin spawning in as the clones try to regroup.) A trap! They clones have to fight off swarms of B1s and B2s as well as the occasional Tank. (The clones then proceed to check houses, whilst being bombarded and shot at. and eventually find a control panel!) The clones just hold out as they receipt the information. (After a bit, the droid forces begin to dwindle in numbers, allowing for the clones to push out and gain more ground.) The information is decoded! It shows a map that leads to a CIS  fortress north of here. (The clones only hope is to find a transport ship and jump to hyperspace.) The do exactly that, "borrowing" civilian transports to get to their location. (Map change.) 

The clones arrive in the planet (you can give it a name if you want) and begin getting ready. The droids know they're there and send out a scout party (Event Job ; Commando Droid/Droids) The clones are met with the commandos and take heavy cassulties, the only chance they have is to sneak in through the back of sewers of the city. (Plan: The assault & defence battalions would go up the front, distracting the CIS, whilst the recon to through the back to secure the senator and the droids. Maybe the assault/defence battalions are able to push up and capture the fortress, or the recon units take them out from the inside... The clones secure Padme and the droids) Suddenly, the clones are met with orbital bombardments! The droids are bombing their own fortress!!! Whaaaat???? The clones sneak out the back while the droids are preoccupied destroying the base. The clones call in for air support, which shows up from another base in another planet (any planet) and destroy the CIS ships. The clones head the area and head back to Anaxes. The End.

2. Bugs are getting more and more common in amazes base. It's getting to the point that 1/3 injured men is from a bit tearing off their arm or leg. The republic has to do something about this fast, or it won't be the droids they should be worrying about. From common knowledge, they know that the bugs must have a best somewhere, and decide to send out a scouting party (basically eveyone). They split up as to cover more ground. Bugs keep appearing everywhere they look... It's almost as if they- SUDDENLY BUGS BEGIN SPROUTING OUT OF THE GROUND! They're huge and look angry! (Shooting begins which makes the bugs not happy) The bugs surround the clones and begin charging at them! they look as if they've been mutated... Hybrids of their own kind... The clones regroup and begin pushing in. (One clone may grab a bit of the bug, allowing them to see what is causing this.) The clones check all of the usual spots... Nothing much but a few bugs here and there... They decide to head back to base after seeing nothing my out of the ordinary... They come back to the base and the lights are off... strange... They enter the base and swarms of insects flood them! Alongside them, clones that seem to have spots like objects in their body, moving mindlessly and attacking. The clones right off the horses and hordes and check what's up with the generator room. It's been torn to shreads. Wires missing, the control panel all but torn off. It would take a miracle (roll 90+) to fix this thing... (The plot behind this is that the planet has began rejecting the clones, as they bring more harm than good. They release spots like objects that can touch creatures, and begin controlling them.) Once the generator is fixed, medics/scientists begin experiments on how to reverse it, or how to make a counter. (I'd say about 5-10 minutes of fuddling around, they create and antidote.) They release the antidote into the ventilation and into the planet. Everything begins to calm down as the planet's fury dims out. (Those who were close to those creatures must be tested or they will be put down or something...)

3. (The CIS batch a plan to take over amazes base, they send in 3 commandos (Event jobs)  disguised as 101st battalion, CT's, and give them a backstory. "A surprise attack from the Confederacy of Intergalactic Systems attacked their ship, we were the only ones to make it out alive!) The clones are minding their business when they get a sudden EMERGENCY communication. Clone like voices shouting in a panick. "Oh god, can anyone hear me?!?! Oh god... Oh god! " Amazes station would then ask the voice to identify themselves. There voices would respond with their "aliby". The clones would prepare for their arrival. (The "clones" arrive with a hard THUD in a smoking LAAT in MHB.) The clones would be rushed to medbay in an emergency. There the clones would take off the armor to a commando droid body. "Droids!" the medic would shout before he got absolutely faceblasted. ( The droids would then take another clone hostage, as one disguised commando leaves to turn off the generator.) The clones are baffled by what's happening, the negotiations would go as such: (The droids would ask for a data chip regarding the nearby bases and ships in exchange for the clones life. If negotiations went south, the disguised commando would then turn off the generator, causing mass confusion. The clones would go investigate the generator room, whilst being shot at by the commandos. (If the negotiations didn't go south, which is highly unlikely, when the droids have successfully got the chip and left the planet, approximately 6 senators and 3 republic bases were attacked and destroyed.) Back to it it did go south, the droids would try their best to run away whilst killing as many droids as they possibly can. If a droid does get away, it will be hunted down and exterminsted. This event has two endings, the droids getting away with the data chip or the clones loose a brother and all out warfare begins. They commando droids will eventually die and every will revert to normal, yet security practices will be more strict from now on.) 

4. [Jedi event (if we have enough Jedi online)] The Jedi will sense a sudden disturbance in the force... They go to investigate it, it seems to be coming from th e Jedi Temple... They can either comms this in or keep it to themselves... They enter the temple and are met with the presence of the dark side yet the light aswell...  A sudden voice emerges that everyone can hear: "I am Zarekel... Those who dare to disturb the balance in the force, present yourselves!" ( Mass confusion and a response) "You dare not know who I am?!" ....... "I am the Teidowan Grey Jedi, those who disturb the force... The time has come. The war only disturbs the force, it does not make it better! Those who dare come into the temple will have their fate decided by the force... (The Jedi would then /roll. If higher than 50, they live. If it's lower they die. This could be a PM but that is decoded by the player) Those who the force does not seem worthy, would suddenly lose feeling in their body... It begins to move on itsown! They begin reaching for their lightsaber as they struggle. They ignite their lightsaber and impale themselves. (If one of them is worthy and the other is not, the worthy one will slowly impale the one who is now worthy. (If the clones investigate, they will die as soon as they enter, as all the air leaves their body...) The Jedi who is left standing is met with a figure, it looks just like a Jedi (due to the fact that we don't have a grey Jedi whitelist) but their lightsaber ignites... Their crystal is white and is sizzling with power. The Jedi must then fuel the figure and win. (The person playing the Grey Jedi will "go easy on them" and retreat to anaxes. (While this is all unfolding, the clones will set up defensive positions outside the temple.) The Grey Jedi will retreat and begin fighting the clones. After the battle, (once the Grey Jedi reaches 1000 or below hp) he will suddenly vanish. The Grey Jedi's voice will echo the area (/advert) saying: This is not over... (This could be a two part event of the playerbase wants it to. 

5. (The CIS are tired of wasting precious battledroids on anaxes base. Suddenly, an idea, bounty hunters. They decide to hire Dengar, Cad Bane, a Series Assassin Droid and Bossk to attack and sabotage the base in exchange for 5 million credits. This event would be for fun and if the playerbase just wants a quick event. They'd get to shoot at another player whilst in an actual combat situation. This would also allow for senators who are new to event jobs to get accustomed to what their traits are. 

Sorry if the spelling or abbreviations are a bit wrong on this post. I am currently in mobile and the autocorrect is killing me.