Staff application

Sinister

In-game name: Sinister
Age [minimum 15 y/o]:16
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:39342253
Warns:N/A
Timezone:CDT
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]:| 11B CW3 Sinister has played for 249:32:42.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Josh Martin
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None but would love to have some experience as staff and learn about how the staff work and be apart of a great community
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I plan on helping out the server as best as possible. I hope to help out the server I love to help and out love to be apart of a great community. I plan to help and make the community great I will work with the other staff members and help to make the a great community. I have no experience as a staff member but would love to gain that experience. I work hard at everything I do I follow all of the rules and try my hardest to do things right. 

Being apart of the Staff team will greatly benefit me I will not disappoint. I am a hard worker and try hard. I will help the server as best as I possibly can. I am on everyday for hours and love to help this is my favorite server. I would love to join this great community as a staff member. I plan to help out looking for RDMers and minges and ban those who need to be banned.

I plan to help out the server as best as I can I wish to be staff and help out and provide another staff member. If I become staff I will help the server and work with the other staff member and make the server better getting arid of the people who need to go. As a staff member I would help to provide a safe and fun environment for the player of the server.  I plan to contribute to the staff team by playing and helping out the server. I plan to get arid of all the minges and all the people breaking the rules. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details No 
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes 5/05/20 and June 18th 2020
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I am on every day for hours playing and would love to help out more

Edited by Sinister
  • Disagree 1

Sorry, this will be a -1 from me,

I feel that you need a lot more work into your application and to be honest from what I can see from your application alone, I don't see you are ready for the Staff Team. My opinions could change if you were to buff your application more, giving more reasons as to why you should be accepted, you are active and that's good but my only issue right now is the way the application was made.

Edited by Mark-
  • Agree 1

I'm gonna have to -1  your paragraphs are not the best give more reasons on why and how you would benefit the staff team and how you could help the staff team out, Beef up the paragraphs that's all I have to say.

2 hours ago, Sinister said:

I plan on helping out the server as best as possible. I hope to help out the server I love to help and out love to be apart of a great community. I plan to help and make the community great I will work with the other staff members and help to make the a great community. I have no experience as a staff member but would love to gain that experience. I work hard at everything I do I follow all of the rules and try my hardest to do things right. 

It seems like you're repeating yourself here, how will you help the server, how will you help the community. Give us a few things that you think you're qualified for helping. Next time explain what you think you'll be best at.

Being apart of the Staff team will greatly benefit me I will not disappoint. I am a hard worker and try hard. I will help the server as best as I possibly can. I am on everyday for hours and love to help this is my favorite server. I would love to join this great community as a staff member. I plan to help out looking for RDMers and minges and ban those who need to be banned.

Seemed like this is just an almost copy and paste of the first paragraph. 

I plan to help out the server as best as I can I wish to be staff and help out and provide another staff member. If I become staff I will help the server and work with the other staff member and make the server better getting arid of the people who need to go. As a staff member I would help to provide a safe and fun environment for the player of the server.  I plan to contribute to the staff team by playing and helping out the server. I plan to get arid of all the minges and all the people breaking the rules. 

This is probably the strongest paragraph you have so far, even though it is still null. A lot of it seems to just be constant repeating of the same thing but just different wording.

My advice to you is to try to get other people to read your app before posting it, I saw multiple grammar errors. Repeating yourself was a huge problem, and the paragraphs seemed to be pretty short only consisting of 2 -3 sentences each. 

-1 Your app is very repetitive and needs to be bulked up. You are a good person and lots of penitential your in game a lot as well.  I'll change my -1 if you buff up your paragraphs as well, something id like to add being a high ranked officer as you seem to be going soon is ruff as being staff as well just something to look out for.

• Agree 1