Forster's Resignation

I would like to say I love the community of Garnet, I have made a lot of good friends. I was there since the beginning of SWRP this year, but it is my time to go.  I really hope SWRP succeeds and goes better than it is right now. That is my hope, I will pop on the server time to time again to see you guys. Garnet has been a really special place ever since I joined. I loved the community then and I still love the community now.

@Snapper Good Luck with 212th I would like you to appoint the leader of 2AC for the best leader and skilled with the jetpack

@Bortnik_You have probably been my closest friend on SWRP you have been really fun to play with and just a good person overall

@MalmoodI know you don't play SWRP anymore but when you did you were an amazing Commander for 41st and I was glad I was in the same battalion as you

@Doggo I couldnt find your @ tag but you were an amazing friend as well I really wish that things went better in SWRP for you

@Conway Couldnt find your @ either but I believe you would make an excellent SA and I trust you with the server in your hands with your talent and dedication

@PhantomI really missed you as SA of the server when you left, basically everyone did.  I am glad your active in the discord so people can talk to you

@DobbyYou are a great friend with a good personality

@tango/8022 didnt want to get your @ wrong, there is more than 1 tango But I really liked having you around and you were an amazing friend

@DillanSpace Pirates

@SwigsYou were a great GM and wish you were still around on SWRP

@BatHulkSmashYou were an amazing Friend you actually almost made me join 91st tbh

@eli_Good luck with GM and 41st

@GarnetYou are an amazing server owner, you are probably one of the most dedicated ones I have ever seen, Good luck with your Servers 

Sorry if i missed any @'s but Love you guys ❤️

• Forums Moderator

I'll miss you homie. I remember meeting you when I first joined the 41st with malmood and you always gave off good vibes and we're very welcoming. Hope life treats you well my g. 

Much love

/me salutes 

Sad to see ya go Forster, you were one of the people I met on their first day, that didn’t annoy me.

You are a good guy, sad to see ya leave but I definitely will say that your presence on SWRP was great.

/me salutes with a tear in my eye 

Archived