Abusive Staff/ Ban Appeal

Name: Daddy Sprite

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:92414808

Staff who Banned you: Eli

People Involved: Eli

Reason You were Banned: "Mass RDA" Exeeding Warn Limit

How long were you banned for?: As of now 1422 mins.

Proof of Ban: shown in logs

Your side of the story: So, there was a law stating any person with a gun out is aos,so i arrest the people with guns out,a few seconds later i get tped to an admin sit,i explained and my reasoning was ignored,i was kicked for "exeeding warn limit huehuehue" so i rejoin,and then she warns me TWICE,resulting in my ban,i would appreciate a talk with emi and an unban

Edited by Daddy Sprite
inproper format
3 minutes ago, Daddy Sprite said:

today eli has abused,banned,and accused me with no log checking

Kicked me for "Mass RDA" when there was a law that said anyone with a gun out was aos,

when i rejoined i was warned again for mass rda,then i was banned

Accused me of Mass RDA,When i gave her my reasoning she ignored it

id like to be unbanned-Daddy Sprite

Please edit your post and use this format or the appeal will be denied 

Name:

SteamID:

Staff who Banned you:

People Involved:

Reason You were Banned:

How long were you banned for?:

Proof of Ban:

Your side of the story:

Edited by TheDudeAbidesV2
10 minutes ago, TheDudeAbides said:

Please edit your post and use this format or the appeal will be denied 

Name:

SteamID:

Staff who Banned you:

People Involved:

Reason You were Banned:

How long were you banned for?:

Proof of Ban:

Your side of the story:

done.

The other staff members were AFK so I had to warn-spam you to get you banned until a higher up came on to ban you. You stated the Mayor had said guns out were AOS but, when asked, you didn't have any proof these people were armed when arrested, and there weren't even laws at the time so if this isn't mass rda I don't know what it is.

W07QuKf.png

21 minutes ago, Emi✿ said:

The other staff members were AFK so I had to warn-spam you to get you banned until a higher up came on to ban you. You stated the Mayor had said guns out were AOS but, when asked, you didn't have any proof these people were armed when arrested, and there weren't even laws at the time so if this isn't mass rda I don't know what it is.

W07QuKf.png

rip xxxtempation

propblocked me in

officer khang

behind 2nd door in pd

xmxzan pulling a gun and firing warning shots at me

teeth fairy i dont remember

zmxman again same reason

strech your boy, printers i beleive,

craze-raiding a base so i countered

15 minutes ago, Daddy Sprite said:

rip xxxtempation

propblocked me in

officer khang

behind 2nd door in pd

zmxman again same reason

Listing reasons that are obviously not proven is not justification for the mass rda. You clearly have no evidence whatsoever and no one is going to go off of your word. It's your word vs my evidence. 

13 hours ago, Daddy Sprite said:

rip xxxtempation

propblocked me in - Isn't a valid reason for arrest

officer khang

behind 2nd door in pd

zmxman again same reason

Cops don't need proof of every single arrest, that would be a waste of time, and make cops near useless. Personally, I believe in this situation that if there are no screenshots of the laws at the time, this guy should be unbanned. Given there seems to be no substantiated evidence either way, I believe the Appealer should be unbanned, however the Staff should not receive punishment. That's just my recommendation. However, we must wait for an Operator to get on. 🙂 P.S. @Emi✿ why is your screenshot of logs cropped to not show the laws at the time? 

+1 Should be unbanned unless proof of no laws at the time

2 hours ago, JakePlays said:

Cops don't need proof of every single arrest, that would be a waste of time, and make cops near useless. Personally, I believe in this situation that if there are no screenshots of the laws at the time, this guy should be unbanned. Given there seems to be no substantiated evidence either way, I believe the Appealer should be unbanned, however the Staff should not receive punishment. That's just my recommendation. However, we must wait for an Operator to get on. 🙂 P.S. @Emi✿ why is your screenshot of logs cropped to not show the laws at the time? 

+1 Should be unbanned unless proof of no laws at the time

There was no Mayor at the time, there was even someone voting Mayor to further prove there was no Mayor at the time. You can clearly see in the screenshot there's no logs but if you really want the full screenshot (even showing someone voting Mayor), here you go. 

U2yL6Fu.png

Edited by Emi✿

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines