Reporting Emi (Staff)

Fusion

So here's what happened. Sophi raided him and he broke NLR multiple times. Whenever he would break NLR and head back to the base, Sophi would kill him again.

Here's the proof from my end. (And probably the only proof you're gonna get on this)

BLt0Oio.png

1 minute ago, Fusion said:

I was on the street, not in the base. Don't have proof, sorry. Wasn't recording or taking screenshots.

Here he even states he has no proof. I provided my proof and he has none. Nothing can be done here.

31 minutes ago, Daddy Sprite said:

Two reports of the same thing during the same 24 hours,eli honestly should be punished and we should be unbanned

No, he shouldn't. Until proof is shown and either side is proven wrong or right no one is getting unbanned. Just because he has 2 reports on him doesn't mean he's necessarily in the wrong. It's ignorant to believe that would constitute an immediate unban and punishment for the staff. Regardless he also provided proof of the person mass nlring while the person appealing has yet to show anything to help us out on his side. 

Edited by TheDudeAbidesV2
Just now, Emi✿ said:

Here he even states he has no proof. I provided my proof and he has none. Nothing can be done here.

Well, not to mention he said he was on the street (I'm assuming outside of his base) which is still breaking NLR. You can't return to the scene of your death, which includes being in the nearby vicinity and not just at the exact spot.

1 hour ago, Fusion said:

Name: Fuze Killah (Steam) Fusion (Game)

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:58765423

Name of Reportee: Emi

SteamID of Reportee: IDK, he/she is staff

What Happened: He said he was going to report my offense (which I didn't do) to a staff member that is higher than him/her. I was fine with this, as I was just going to take my losses and not make them worse. Then, about 5 minutes after he tp'ed me back, he warned me so many times for the one offense I didn't have that I was kicked. I am guessing I was banned as well, but I'm not fully sure, as I never went back on the server. He also did this with many others at the same time.

Proof or Evidence: Check the logs, he mass warned people when they didn't repeat the offense, or at least I didn't repeat the offense.

Staff provided evidence of Mass NLR, and if their was no other staff online then tmods/vmods are able to warn stack until the user is kicked or banned.

Denied. @The King of Rohan Lock and move please

• Haha 1