Shock jail timer

DocH

Suggestion: Shock should be able to choose a time from x amount of time to y amount of time

How would this benefit the server: would allow different times for arrest depending on offence, therefor discouraging the unlawful acts and decreasing the amount we have arrest

Additional Information:

Edited by DocH
didnt see the format before
Just now, Snapper said:

So this already happens and it’s based on the RFA. If you did a /wanted for insubordination, it would have less time than a /wanted for murder

I dont believe it does it may have in the past but no matter the offence its 300 sec

4 hours ago, DocH said:

I dont believe it does it may have in the past but no matter the offence its 300 sec

Okay, it is supposed to be like that. Probably won't be changed until  the next update, but I'll see if there's a fix for it.

Might have been intentional by @Garnet but idk

I don’t think it’s ever been like that snapper

5 hours ago, Snapper said:

So this already happens and it’s based on the RFA. If you did a /wanted for insubordination, it would have less time than a /wanted for murder

But It’d be nice if we let’s say right click with the arrest baton, it cycles through the arrest times, being 1 minute -> 5 minutes

• Agree 1
  • 1 month later...

Accepted
Please bear in mind that this is not guaranteed to be added as I personally am no developer and do not know if this would be possible, it will be looked over by Garnet to see if it can happen.

@0zzy Lock and Move please