Adebayo Akinfenwa Staff Application

In-game name: Adebayo Akinfenwa or Abbas Abdukrahm

SteamID (https://steamid.io/😞STEAM_0:1460047250

Warns:0

Timezone:BST

Playtime?:Currently 259:45:09

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]: Sofaa, Shin Tsukimi

Past experiences as staff: I’ve moderated 2 discord servers if that counts for anything.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

The reasons I think I should be chosen over other applicants is because, as well as keep rule breaking to a minimum and make other players experiences more enjoyable, I want to expand the community as a whole, this is something I am deeply passionate about. A larger player base from across the world would make already existing players more comfortable in being able to find people that they associate and get along with.

I've seen rule breakers on your server, only there to cause trouble and I want to bring an end to it with a no-nonsense policy by acting quickly and efficiently. On some occasions in my experience, there was not any staff online at all – leaving the opportunity to abuse and cause trouble for other players. Many times when I am online the staff are stretched thin and not able to continually deal with problems one after the other with efficiency, which is why I would like to help and make the server a better place for other players at all times.

I believe a continually enjoyable experience is vital to players returning to the server, this continually enjoyable experience is sometimes ruined by trolls that take advantage of staff not being available at certain times. I enjoy a fun time and would like to share my experience with new players and make new friends; which is seen in how I often base with multiple different people and accept all players new and experienced, this has led to good encounters with other staff as well as players.

I have welcomed many new players and made them feel as if they’re a part of the community by starting “movements” such as the Derka Gang and the expansive Kurger Bing base which had players and staff alike. I play many games with other players and enjoy interacting with low levels and new members of the community and take pride in dealing with different situations accordingly and sensibly which I believe will apply largely to my role if I’m given the pleasure of joining the team. I’ve also had moderation experience, running two different discord servers and at one point running them both at the same time, so I am able to solve problems between all persons involved swiftly and to the satisfaction of both parties.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, include details: I was banned once for RDM the first time I ever played Darkrp, mistakenly thinking it was a GTA type thing.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I posted an application on July 15th, unfortunately I made the application a while before I submitted it so I had more warns than I realised.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: around 2-10 hours a day.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I‘m an avid boxer and runner.

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes ma’am - Adebayo Akinfenwa 

Edited by AdebayoAkinfenwa
  • Like 2
23 hours ago, AdebayoAkinfenwa said:

Playtime?:Currently 258 Hours

Please use /playtime (steamid) in game to get the exact time

I see you have fixed it. I'm going to give you a +1 because you are a chill guy to hang out with and I think would be a great fit for staff.

Edited by Ruko
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, AdebayoAkinfenwa said:

Warns:0
Playtime?:Currently 259:45:09

Warns are ALOT better than they were last time, Playtime has improved greatly since your last app also. You seem like you know the rules and I feel like you would be good staff.

2 hours ago, AdebayoAkinfenwa said:

Past experiences as staff: I’ve moderated 2 discord servers if that counts for anything.

Discord is a lot different than Darkrp so I’m not to sure if that counts but I’m still gonna +1

Edited by MRB
  • Friendly 1
10 minutes ago, MRB said:

Warns are ALOT better than they were last time, Playtime has improved greatly since your last app also. You seem like you know the rules and I feel like you would be good staff.

Discord is a lot different than Darkrp so I’m not to sure if that counts but I’m still gonna +1

Thanks for the +1, seems like you're on your way to becoming a good member of staff yourself and I look forward to seeing you in game again!

• Friendly 1

+1, chill dude to hang out with, and he definitely has shown he could deal with stressful situations to me. I believe this guy would be well fit to be a staff member. I don't know why I'm not on referrals either because I believe I have told you before that you would make a good staff member and to add me if you ever applied 🙂 

• Friendly 1
4 minutes ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

+1, chill dude to hang out with, and he definitely has shown he could deal with stressful situations to me. I believe this guy would be well fit to be a staff member. I don't know why I'm not on referrals either because I believe I have told you before that you would make a good staff member and to add me if you ever applied 🙂 

Sorry, completely forgot about the referral lol. Thank you for the +1, definitely one of my favorite staff members.

• Winner 1
5 hours ago, Boalp said:

+1

You seem like a chill dude. Your application is great, and it looks like you've improved your warns since the last time you applied. Good luck!

Thank you for the +1, warns could definitely be improved from last time!

Edited by AdebayoAkinfenwa
Just now, Lieutenant General said:

Is that passive voice I see in the first line of your paragraph??? I'm jk anyway I think this is a well-formatted staff app and I believe he should have the opportunity to be on the staff team.

+1

Thanks dude, not even sure what passive voice means lmao but appreciate the +1.

• Winner 1