Hoskin's Staff Application

Hoskins

Name: Hoskins

Total time on the server:  [/playtime] | NSWC SO2 Hoskins has played for 862:35:21.

Do you own a microphone:  [yes/no] Yes.

Referrals:  [optional] JJ, Android, Chris Branch, Panini, Jasmin, Maverick

Staff History:  [warns/bans] 0 warns and 0 bans

Country of Residence: United States

Past experiences staffing? This server and many others, I was an administrative supervisor on a SCP-RP and a Super admin and an admin on many DarkRP servers

Why do you plan on benefiting our server? (100 words minimum)

Over the past 8 or 9 months almost a year that I've been here I have developed a bond with a lot of the players on the server staff included. I consider a lot of the SEALs and Staff family I respect all of them and they respect me, I like to help the community as best as I can and when someone needs some help with something in-game that I believe I can help out with then I help them to the best of my ability, when I see someone who is about to RDM or break another rule I inform them that they can't do that and they would be warned or worse if they do it.

When I was staff on here before I made a lot of friends with the community helping them as best as I could and I was very unbiased in my opinion. The community enjoyed me as a staff member and when I left I had a lot going on but it's all fixed now. I will not be leaving GarnetGaming unless I get banned for whatever reason.

Edited by Hoskins
Updated time on the server

+1 love Hoskins may be my fav seal, good rep never heard anything bad about him. He is one of those people who you don't know at first but within an hour you will become great friends with. that is why i want you to add me to referrals 

Edited by Maverick
Changed it up

I see Hoskins around daily and I have never seen him get into any trouble or break any rules. You're a good role model to the other US faction members and you would be a good staff member. With that being said I am going to give you a +1.

3 hours ago, Maverick said:

This doesn't really explain why you want him to be staff.

It does. If he’s a friend of mine, youd think you’d be able to infer that I have my reasons to trust him and want him as staff. So yes, it does explain. 

On 7/28/2018 at 2:42 PM, Maverick said:

good rep

On 7/28/2018 at 2:05 PM, Dillan said:

good play time

On 7/28/2018 at 1:35 PM, Jasmin | Garnetgaming.net said:

mature, active on the server

Big +1 said it all basically