In-game name: 11B SFC Kerry
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 76561198144772847
Staff members in-game name: Zachman
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):76561198126694386
Date & Time of incident: 6:40 EST 8/5/2020
Timezone:EST
Ban Reason: Mass RDM
How long were you banned for?: 2 weeks
Proof of Ban: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198144772847/screenshots/
What happened? (include any proof): So what happened was me and some guys were listening to a song in game and it had a part that repeated allahu akbar so as a bit i threw a grenade which blew up everyone as a joke. Soon after this Zachman showed up and took me to a sit. I explained to him that it was a joke and anyone there could tell him it was. but he procceded to ban me anyway.
Why should your ban be removed?: I think the ban should be removed because it was clearly a joke and i have never been warned before and he just banned me strait off the bat without even asking anybody if they were mad about it. I have never been banned on the server and i dont think that i should be banned for two weeks because of a joke i made with some friends on the server. Also no offence to Zachman but he may have made this decision so quickly because when he tried to talk to me originally a sgt shot him because he was a ru in us base. Thanks for your time.

Edited by Kerry1
  • Cringe 1
  • Disagree 3
3 minutes ago, vilan said:

Information
Warn/Ban appeals are no place for apologies, only appeal if you've been unrightfully warned or banned.

what do you mean apologies this is not an apology this is saying that zachman banned me for something that i should not have been banned for in this case. he did not even try to figure out the situation by bringing in others to testify 

Just now, Kerry1 said:

what do you mean apologies this is not an apology this is saying that zachman banned me for something that i should not have been banned for in this case. he did not even try to figure out the situation by bringing in others to testify 

you still massed dont matter if u were joking around 

1 minute ago, Zachman said:

Steam is currently down rn so i cant upload it but i have taken a screen shot of logs and sent it to ozzy and gythem to look at, when i took you to the sit you told me you heard someone screaming allahuakbar and threw a nade into a crowd and killed 5 ppl and said you did it for the meme, as for dying im used to it because people shoot me all the time when im trying to do things, when i can upload it ill show the logs

you cant bring witnesses into sits because it can be biased, i went off the facts and you telling me why you did it p0lus logs was enough evidence 

that is not what i said. what i said was that we were listening to a song and as a joke i threw a grenade down. i was part of said group and you can see that in the fact that i died as well.

also RDM stands for Random Death match which in this case it was not random at all.

3 minutes ago, PraetorDon said:

Phrased differently, you may have been able to pass this off as accidental. However, based on what I read here, it seems pretty intentional to me.

i am not going to lie about what happened just to get my ban appealed i would rather tell the truth and only put forward the facts. i do not believe in telling lies. i threw the grenade on perpose after i said i should throw this grenade and people in the group agreed.

Edited by Kerry1
i am bad at spelling
  • Toxic 1
3 minutes ago, Kerry1 said:

also RDM stands for Random Death match which in this case it was not random at all.

i am not going to lie about what happened just to get my ban appealed i would rather tell the truth and only put forward the facts. i do not believe in telling lies. i threw the grenade on perpous after i said i should throw this grenade and people in the group agreed.

I don't know the situation, usually when something happens like this, it's been accidental. That being said, you threw it on purpose, as admitted by yourself. MassRDM is a two week ban.

the only reason i am mad is because i have never been warned or anything prior and i think that two weeks is a bit much for something that was a joke. but i will accept the results of this appeal no matter what they may be. 

1 minute ago, PraetorDon said:

I don't know the situation, usually when something happens like this, it's been accidental. That being said, you threw it on purpose, as admitted by yourself. MassRDM is a two week ban.

but mass RDM means kill people randomly in a mass and this was not random and the people there knew i was going to throw it. But the fact of the matter is that i did kill five or more people on a RP server and i probally should have thought about that before throwing said grenade. it was meant to just be a joke.

• Cringe 1