DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

11B DS SGT Edwards Staff application

Boo0224

In-game name: 11B DS SGT Edwards

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 16

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198152471932/

Warns:0

Timezone: Eastern Standard

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 82:35:05

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Zachman sent a link to apply so I did

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I plan to make the gameplay experience enjoyable while at the same time stopping mingy behavior and helping to find exploits which can be abused my minges , I have had a lot of fun on this military rp server so I might as well help the server with the amount of time i Play anyways. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details I was blacklisted once for arguing with creamy

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Any time im not working Im off 2 days a week and I usually get off work at 4pm so from 6-2 am those days and days im not working from 10am to 5am.

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198152471932/

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Zachman sent a link to apply so I did

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I plan to make the gameplay experience enjoyable while at the same time stopping mingy behavior and helping to find exploits which can be abused my minges , I have had a lot of fun on this military rp server so I might as well help the server with the amount of time i Play anyways.  I also have a lot of experience with different types of people so I could help ban less people . I also have spent a lot of time on not just garnet gaming but icefuse military Rp and I know  very valid punishments for minges and ,etc. I’m also a DS so I know the rules of the server very well . I take garnet gaming military RP pretty serious I play atleast 2 hours a day and I know how to be strict but still have fun which is my goal as staff to make sure people have fun experiences on the server so they are more likely to play more. Or even something as simple as teleporting people back after they die from sims I would love to do because even the small things make military RP more enjoyable ( thank you for looking at my application 🙂 )

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details I was blacklisted once for arguing with creamy

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Any time im not working Im off 2 days a week and I usually get off work at 4pm so from 6-2 am those days and days im not working from 10am to 5am.

Edited by Boo0224
How is that?

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I plan to make the gameplay experience enjoyable while at the same time stopping mingy behavior and helping to find exploits which can be abused my minges , I have had a lot of fun on this military rp server so I might as well help the server with the amount of time i Play anyways.  I also have a lot of experience with different types of people so I could help ban less people . I also have spent a lot of time on not just garnet gaming but icefuse military Rp and I know  very valid punishments for minges and ,etc. I’m also a DS so I know the rules of the server very well . I take garnet gaming military RP pretty serious I play atleast 2 hours a day and I know how to be strict but still have fun which is my goal as staff to make sure people have fun experiences on the server so they are more likely to play more. Or even something as simple as teleporting people back after they die from sims I would love to do because even the small things make military RP more enjoyable .

Something else that could help is I also spent time with some moderators on a dark RP as I was never given staff, they taught me how to use admin menus and check logs , and etc.  so I could stop scuffles between people in base or People on opposing sides. Although it was dark RP those skills could still be used in military RP ,I have a good relationship with everyone on the server so that could be useful, I am also a very helping person so i love to help people so that could help prevent issues in the server, I could be a good rolemodel to lower ranking player and even new players or old players. I could also help some staff take breaks and not be so stressed from constantly playing for the amount of times I am online.

-1 Personally I don't think you have enough hours it says 75 but i recommend getting at least 150-200 I'm gonna be honest I don't really have any idea who you are your paragraphs are not the worst I've seen but i think you need to get out there with the community and engage with them more also post to forums be active on forums for now its gonna be a minus 1

-1 After your paragraph revisions they seem to be decent, but I'm gonna have to back off what Tesla said you need to begin to get the know the server as a whole. I recommend that you also begin to play both sides as well as get to know people in TS and Discord. And begin to get your playtime up. After the fact, I would most likely change mine to a +1 as well. From what I see in-game you are a competent mature guy and have the foundation blocks in set already all you need to do now is get to know the server as well as some of the existing staff members.

• Agree 1