In-game name: Boot Taint

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 15

SteamID (https://steamid.io/😞 76561198879985515

Warns: RDMx2 1 Warn

Timezone: EST

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 132 hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Zachman sent a link to chat

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Nope

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I just want everyone to have organized fun. I understand authority and want everyone to respect higher ups. I want everyone to be respectful of our server. I think I can change it by helping when need be or being able to dish out punishment when anything is going wrong or a group of minges comes to ruin people’s day. I think I could be a good role model to the lower ranked players and show them how to properly behave. I believe I have been or can be a “minge” but I also think I know when to stop. I can teach the lower ranked players how to act or when to quit being annoying or being stupid when being taught or in different scenarios. I think I could just help the server overall and just help deal with issues such as minges,  rule breakers , and just anyone who is there to ruin anyone's day. I believe that some of the staff could appreciate me being on a lot so it gives them some relief from being on all day.  I also believe I can be an organized higher ranked player, so there will be no confusion amongst higher ups. I think I can help the recruits be better players and help them advanced if they need it. I believe that I can adress the rules to all the low ranks clearly and help them realise what they are doing wrong and fast.  I think I could be a good help to the staff and be on when they need. If anyone needs me to be on I can get on do what they tell me to and make sure the server is doing good and no one is breaking rules and minging.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: 1 Warn for RDM

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have as much time as I want the only time I cant is when I have school and or Basketball Im usually on almost constantly though so if someone needs me they can just dm me on discord or whatever.

Edited by HowdyDoody

-1 The reason as to why I'm giving you a "-1" is due to not only the fact that you completely missed the second paragraph, but also that warn happened about 6 days ago and you were also put on a 2-day rank freeze due to mingeing and not living up to the expectations of the rank that you were appointed to.  So I don't see how you will also be able to become a staff member because you need to not only set an example to your faction but the server as a whole. I do have to admit that since then you have matured majorly and seen some great things from you but I don't believe that you are at the current state to become a staff member as of right now. As well as you need to begin to get the know the server as a whole. I recommend that you also begin to play both sides as well as get to know people in TS and Discord. Don't take this the wrong way but some tips on getting you on the track to becoming a staff member.

• Like 1