DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Staff Aplication JM

JmQC

In-game name : Jm

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:502214633

Warns: A big fat 0

Timezone: EST 

Playtime? :122h

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:Yes.

Referral(s): None.

Past experiences as staff: I was moderator on a darkrp serveur witch changed to a FiveM server..

How do you plan on benefiting our server? :   I know that very often all the staff are busy or unavailable. That's why I think my activity and my determination are the things that will make benefiting for the server. I am an very active player. So I know what players want in order to enjoy their playing experience. They want a competent and available staff and I believe I am up to the task.I think it's rather rare to find a person like me so ready to help. If I pass Trial-Mod, I'm ready to give myself body and soul to the server!

Because I find myself mature for my age, very active in helping members, I listen to everyone, I am able to stay on the server for a very long time. I also have discord if the players want to contact me, or if you want to contact me. I think I can bring a better rp by monitoring the more or less important rp action. I will bring my knowledge of Rp and my knowledge of moderation to serve the community.  I know largely kept my calm even when I am in face of the biggest minge ever.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details : Nop.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 8h per day

Thanks for reading , hoping to get news soon. 😀

Edited by JMFrenchJM

I'm gonna +1 I've seen you on a lot recently so you show your dedication to the server I also see u interact with both factions which is a plus. I could recommend getting more hours but you have a decent amount  the times I've talked with you I have seen competence  and your a chill guy so its a plus one from me

• Agree 1

-1 Although you have a good amount of playtime time I don't believe that you really know lots of people from outside of the US as your a fairly recent player.  In-game you very chill and laid back and as a person. But some things that I'd recommend that you begin to do is get the know the server as a whole, you can begin by playing both sides as well as getting to know people in TS and Discord. You have the foundation in place you just need to build on it. One more thing Id like to add for you is to strengthen the length of your paragraphs, maybe run it through a spell/grammar checker as well, once you do that you'll get my +1. Take this as some recommendations as to criticism. Good Luck.