In-game name: TLC  Oshikko

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:468297598

Warns: none

Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time

Playtime?: 340:43:28

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]

None (If an admin did I must have forgot)

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] No past experiences as staff

I have no past experiences as staff

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I feel like would be a good staff member although I have broken rules before. Sometimes admins aren't on and people start breaking rules like NLR, RDM, etc and I would like to take care of it ASAP. Other players that place a report may get impatient from the admins being busy while the reportee is breaking the rules and want it to get taken care of quickly and I get that because I have been there. I believe that people breaking rules need to be taken care of instantly and sometimes there is no one on to take care of it so if I was there I would put some hope into people when they report someone for minging for example. There is people that try to crash the server and there is not enough admins to take care of it so if you add one more to the bunch it'll be more likely that the person minging would be punished.

Another reason why you should choose me over other applicants is because whenever I notice a problem I report it on the spot unless it's another person's behalf then I just leave it alone until the reportee starts bringing it upon me then I will report it on the spot and have it taken care of by an admin. I may not hold the proof for a problem such as RDM but that's not going to stop me from trying to stop people from breaking rules. I would like to hold the role of a staff member because of minges and some people may report it because it may make them uncomfortable  and I'll be there to let them know what's right or wrong.  Reports are not even on a person they are also if someone needs help with something or need to know something and the staff are always glad to help.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

I have been punished on a Russian server for AttRDM like 2 months ago

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

I have not made any previous applications

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

I would attempt to contribute at least 1-8 hours a day

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I go shoot guns sometimes and I go jogging at least every night

Did you read the staff rules?: TLC Oshikko

Despite your playtime I have not seen you once in game - did you go by a different name?  Xavier has cleared things up with me and I have indeed seen you in game and I believe your a worthy candidate to be considered. +1

Edited by xFish
+1
22 minutes ago, xFish said:

Despite your playtime I have not seen you once in game - did you go by a different name?

He Is Known my Mr Pee Pee Man Usually

Since I have seen you and your not the minging type your more the  law and making people pay the price for breaking rules Ima +1

23 hours ago, GameClicher1 said:

PeePeeMan. Thought you were someone else. You are frequently seen on the server, and you are definitely mature compared to other applicants.

+1

+1 Reasons above ^ 

and 14? You got some deep voice haha

• Like 1