The whitelist issue in regards to 1MD

If you are a staff member that is not in my marine officers tab, I do not want you to whitelist any marine for anything other than Trooper and Corpseman. If someone is in need of their missing whitelists, please tell them to contact myself, Remake, or Arnold. Thank you!

4 minutes ago, Josh said:

This makes 0 sense. Do you not trust staff who went through an application process.

He's doing this because how are staff that don't play the faction supposed to know who passed tryouts like Marksman and LMG?

• The Garnut
10 minutes ago, Josh said:

This makes 0 sense. Do you not trust staff who went through an application process.

Trooper and Corpsman are the only two things you can get into without a tryout, and as such, only Gotham and other officers I'd assume have access to the docs which tell them what steam IDs indeed have passed tryouts for X class. It's not that he's mistrusting staff at all.

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, Phantom said:

He's doing this because how are staff that don't play the faction supposed to know who passed tryouts like Marksman and LMG?

If a WO that doesn't have the officer WL has a tryout they could use a staff to WL the trainee for whatever class.

4 hours ago, Josh said:

If a WO that doesn't have the officer WL has a tryout they could use a staff to WL the trainee for whatever class.

The WO knows who passed and  tells the staff who passed

17 minutes ago, Josh said:

But thats the thing Gotham doesn't want staff WL anyone

Lol, what. Here is the thing since the Whitelist plugin got corrupted and Garnet had to get a new addon, Gotham does not want an enlisted saying for example that has LMG but never tried out for it; that why it is crucial for the officers in this faction to look through the records tab on the Docs to confirm that enlisted has all of the classes he/she has passed.

I do not know why you are paranoid that Gathon doesn't want staff to WL even though there are a few staff members (myself included) to whitelist all the classes for 1MD. Let the General handle everything.

In my opinion it is a very clear message, like the others are saying. The officers will know who belongs where. There would be certain staff that aren't specifically officers and he wouldn't want them whitelisting. As it wouldn't be there job to whitelist a trooper into a marksman class, but the officer's job who oversees, something such as marksman tryouts job.