In-game name: 501st AS SSG 7276 Twix
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:521938678
Warns:RDM x1
Timezone: United Kingdom/BST
Playtime?: 133 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES
    Referral(s): None
    Past experiences as staff: Not on gmod But i have been Admin On different game servers
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?: I'm on Almost 24/7 I want to make this server Almost Permanent I Like the RP And I Try to be as Respectable as i can I love this server And The People On here Are Great I'm Not a "Vigilante" I Know how To act Around people And I How to Use The Commands And How to Use The menus And.  I Know how to Spice up RP situations Although i'm not A Gamemaster I know what to do and I Listen To Higher ups I will always Be Respectful And I know the rules And How to punish People who are wrongdoers I know my place and i Won't abuse my powers if There is a problem i'll deal with it Appropriately.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? Once i was Banned For LTAPing When my Power when Out I made the report on a RDMer
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:None
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:most of my days Except When I'm In School I'll be on for some of the Early Morning Aswell
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Not really I'm In school Though
Did you read the staff rules?:501st AS SSG 7276 Twix

Edited by Twix
20 hours ago, Twix said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: I'm on Almost 24/7 I want to make this server Almost Permanent I Like the RP And I Try to be as Respectable as i can I love this server And The People On here Are Great I'm Not a "Vigilante" I Know how To act Around people And I How to Use The Commands And How to Use The menus And.  I Know how to Spice up RP situations Although i'm not A Gamemaster I know what to do and I Listen To Higher ups I will always Be Respectful And I know the rules And How to punish People who are wrongdoers I know my place and i Won't abuse my powers if There is a problem i'll deal with it Appropriately.

In the format it says minimum of two paragraphs, i suggest adding more. There's a few grammatical errors you may also want to sort out. It's good to know you won't abuse your powers as we need trusted and reliable staff.  

20 hours ago, Twix said:

Warns:RDM x1

As staff you are to enforce these things not to happen so make sure you are mature and are following the rules. 

-1 (may reconsider if the paragraphs are updated) 

I do not know about you as a person, so I cannot judge you over who you are. One thing I can say is your paragraphs are weak, I suggest you add some more. 

On 8/21/2020 at 10:51 PM, Twix said:

Like I said, I don't know  how you act ingame so I cannot say if you are mature. Being that you are the bare minimum of age requirement it leads me to believe that you might not be mature enough for the position. Do you think you are mature enough?

On 8/21/2020 at 10:51 PM, Twix said:

Not on gmod But i have been Admin On different game servers

Can you elaborate?

-1 for now

• Agree 1
  • Forums Moderator

spacer.png

Denied
No effort put into your application even after a few people brought it up.
Also from the times I have interacted with you, you've been very toxic. I need mature people on the staff team.
Feel free to apply in 72 Hours.

@proggy lock and move please.

Edited by eli_