YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:

YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]

Non

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

Director of a Police RP Server#

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

You should choose me because I am a friendly guy and always welcoming to new people However if someone is breaking the rules I am also strict and professional. I am also very active within the community and never break the rules. I was a Director for a police RP server so I have plenty of experience in staffing a server as well as staff management and server management. I also have experience in organizing and hosting events. I am also fair and just and I am never biased.

Outside of Gmod, I work on a major UK gambling site as a chat room moderator best of all I work from home so I can still be logged into the server and dealing with staff-related issues. There is also a unique skill set that I can bring over from my work such as communication, Knowing how to handle difficult situations professionally, Descalating arguments effectively, and working together as a team to make the place as friendly and welcoming as possible.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

NO

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

NO

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

Anywhere between 20 and 80 hours a week

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

Mostly just socializing with friends.

Did you read the staff rules?:

CG SGT 2107 MacTavish

Edited by ReAp3r
  • Agree 2

The two paragraphs are short but quality over quantity, maybe add a bit more if possible. 

There isn't much reason to -1 it, your chill to talk to in general and it's good to know you have past experience as  staff, it'll also be good for a staff member to be on during the mornings since most staff are US it helps alot making the server more secure almost 24/7. 

i dont -1/+1 these things unless i feel the need to but it would be nice to see you as staff, good luck mate. 

• Like 1

(On my phone)This is probably the most responses we’re gonna get, you seem like a good person, nobody has said anything bad enough to warrant a deny, also 20-80 hours is great, so I’ll accept it. Please take into consideration that garnet is a busy man and it may take a while to get you set and trained. Once you are set though, refrain from using commands until your are trained. If you have any questions, dm me, @Jake or @eli_ on discord/in-game

@Homast lock and move to accepted

• Like 1
  • Haha 1