DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Sinister's Staff application

Sinister

In-game name: Sinister
Age [minimum 15 y/o]:16
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:39342253
Warns: 0  
Timezone:CDT
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]:| | 11B CW3 Sinister has played for 371:08:57.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] none
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] N/A
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]  

If I become staff on this server I will work my best to make this server more fun for the people playing the server I will help anyone who needs help. I will stop at nothing to make the server better. I haven't been super active recently but that's because I've been on LOA but I am back and will put as much time into the server and into being a staff member as I can. as a staff member I will punish anyone who deserves it and will help those who need it. as a staff member I will be vigilant for those hacking, RDMing, or cheating in war or in any other way.     

I love helping and I love the server and will do anything to help out and make it a better place for old and new players. I would love to join a great staff team. As a staff member I will not only work alone but I will also work with other staff members to make is a better community. Being a staff member will greatly benefit be in the future and I know I have no staff experience but I would love to get some. I will work hard to stop those people coming to cause harm to the server.

I will do many sits and listen to both sides of the story before making any decisions. I will get evidence if needed  and review it before making the decision. I will stop RDMers, hackers, cheaters, and people who break the rules. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details No
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: yes May 20th, June 18th, July 9th
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: everyday at least one hour per day 

Edited by Sinister

I agree with Zach, I saw you online during war today, but unless you have been playing under a different name, it's very unlikely that you are going to contribute much time to the role.  Also, again with what Zach said, using your last application as reference they are the same paragraphs, if not paraphrased a little. Also, the paragraphs themselves are lacking different topics, mostly just you rambling on about how you love the server and want to help it. (that's not supposed to be rude at all, btw). All in all, aside from the points I pointed out, it's a pretty solid application, and you just need to show some more activity.

-1 but can be very easily changed to a +1

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Sinister said:

I haven't been super active recently but that's because I've been on LOA but I am back and will put as much time into the server and into being a staff member as I can. 

I'd reccommend from experience that you wait at least a week from coming back from LOA to apply for staff. And again, you pretty much just rambled on about how you are going to help the server, don't wanna cause harm, etc. Some of it was well worded and everything, but otherwise it's just the same thing with less rambling. I appreciate you taking the criticism kindly though, and I think if you put in the time to the server, and application you will be accepted.

11 minutes ago, aleks said:

I'd reccommend from experience that you wait at least a week from coming back from LOA to apply for staff. And again, you pretty much just rambled on about how you are going to help the server, don't wanna cause harm, etc. Some of it was well worded and everything, but otherwise it's just the same thing with less rambling. I appreciate you taking the criticism kindly though, and I think if you put in the time to the server, and application you will be accepted.

my mom had just had surgery that's why I went on LOA but before the LOA I was on everyday for hours. ive edited that topic getting arid of the repeats as best as possible hopefully its better 

15 minutes ago, VBourbon said:

I'd like to open by saying I haven't seen you a lot in game. And as Zach said, your paragraphs are repeated, which I can already tell you don't want to put in the effort. I'm always open and impressed by change. So until then. My -1 stays as is.

is it any better?

Edited by Sinister
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

Denied

I’m a little late getting to this so sorry about that. Typically, when a player makes this many apps, they will receive a staff blacklist. However, given your situation, I don’t feel a blacklist is appropriate.

You recently came off of your LOA and not much has changed since your last app. Whiskey took the words right out of my mouth. Reinstate yourself among the player base and try to put your best foot forward.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

I hope your mother is doing well post surgery.

Edited by CAPT_Scoobs
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1