In-game name:  Diesel / Draa

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:186619389

Warns: 0 

Timezone: GMT/BST

Playtime?: 302:25:00.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): None

Past experiences as staff: I have moderated a Minecraft server ~30-60 players average for a good 8 months before i stopped playing the server and quit the role, during this time i  dealt with many tasks and incidents such as : hackers, scammers, racists, homophobes,  minges, exploiters, etc . This server was a variety server that had lots of game modes such as  Factions, PvP,  Minigames, and more.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? 

The main reason i should be chosen over other applicants is that I have a reasonable amount of experience doing moderation tasks in a similar environment for a similar sized player base. This experience is important for staff roles as I feel that I've learnt over the time that i was a moderator how to deal with certain situations and certain kinds of people. This experience is important to have as a moderator as it allows you to look at the situations that has occurred and allows you to evaluate each side of what has happened from a unbiased perspective. Along with the previous Experience I have, I know how to get along with other staff members fairly well regardless of their decisions involving punishments being to lenient or to harsh.

Another reason why i should be chosen for moderator over other applicants is my availability in terms of time zones. My normal time zones are GMT/BST, which is usually a period of time where there are not often members of staff online, not only am I online at these time but i am often online until what is approximately 10pm EST, which means I am available for most of the day. As well as being available nearly all of the time I can speak the English language fluently, which is a necessary for a server based in an English speaking country. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?  Other than a few Auto-slays on TTT, No, I have not

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have never made a previous application

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Up to 14 hours a day in some circumstances when i have nothing to do, As long as I am awake and at home I'm willing to come onto the server to deal with any issues that could occur.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

Outside of Garry's mod I play for a football team, we practice every Sunday morning UK time. As an activity it certainly helps with  team building and the ability to actually listen and take in information in just a couple of seconds

Did you read the staff rules?:  41st GC XO 1LT 8808 Draa / 41st 1LT 2386 Diesel   (I also have them bookmarked)