Topshot's Staff Application

Topshot1

In-game name: 18A GA Topshot
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 17
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:96380844
Warns: 0 
Timezone: EST
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]:  | 18A GA Topshot has played for 802:01:22.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Gythem, Zachman, Cbozee
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I have recently been appointed to as GA for the Army. I'm trying my best to make Army at it's best again. I've seen an increase in pop, which I love to see on the server. With that being said, I think this would be a great time to make a staff application to help really engage the community. I'm not just making this staff application just to have the power to ban and warn people, I am writing this staff application because I really do care about the server and where the direction is heading too. I honestly think I can try my best to help and guide the server by contributing to new ideas and on the forums. With this new experience, I can also help new coming players to guide them to be even better then they are right now.  

People see me as a toxic person because Yes I have been perm banned 2x on GG MRP. I think throughout the time where I have been unbanned which has been about 2-3 months ago. I feel like I have truly met new people and actually have changed people's perspective about me. I am a unbiased person, which in my opinion can help out with a lot of decision makings in the future. But in general as a staff, I just want to make GG MRP an enjoyable experience for everyone.  I would like to thank you guys for taking the time reading this application. If this does get accepted, I'll make sure to not let you guys down! 
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: Yes I have been permanently banned 2x on GG MRP. 
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have made a staff application around January 2019. 
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:  Right now I can contribute about 4-5 hours daily, but when school starts, my time will be cut down to 2-4 hours.

Edited by Topshot1
  • Like 3
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 1

+1 I told you to apply for a reason, you've become quite the young man since you've come back!

youre rep now a days speaks for itself when people interact with you.

you have changed alot and I think you'd make a very good addition to staff team!

• Like 1

Holy... I thought this day would never come.. Although Topshot has been permad twice for hacking and toxicity, You have been put into a really good spot as GA which personally I have only heard good things about you since you have fully returned. I'm glad to see that you have came back swinging with this topshot, I really am. I definitely feel as if you could make a great impact within the team (granted im permad so I can't see you in action any longer :,( ) I cannot wait to hopfully check in later on and see you continue to do well within the community. For this, I am going to +1 this application. It is well written as a whole and I hope to god topshot does well. @0zzy definitely  great pick right here mate.

Goodluck wooski ~ Vizii.

Edited by retired
  • Like 1

+1

Topshot has had a rocky past, but recently, talking to him, he definitely has changed his attitude. He'd be a great fit for the current staff team. He's well experienced and can easily learn what he's doing when being implemented to the team.

Add me to referrals big boy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

+1

honestly over the last few months topshot has turned a new leaf. 
He’s shown that he is dedicated  from his grind from MARSOC and as of recent  GA, striving for the betterment of the community. Not only that but his overall attitude has improved greatly, we no longer see him as his prior old toxic self.

Good work Topshot and best of luck. 

Edited by Tora1
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

+1  Everything stated below,   Good app.

13 hours ago, Gythem2 said:

+1

Topshot has had a rocky past, but recently, talking to him, he definitely has changed his attitude. He'd be a great fit for the current staff team. He's well experienced and can easily learn what he's doing when being implemented to the team.

Add me to referrals big boy

People see me as a toxic person because Yes I have been perm banned 2x on GG MRP.

^ When you returned I saw you has a toxic person you once were, but now that I've gotten to know you more I see that you have changed a lot.

Edited by MRPAce
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

spacer.png

ACCEPTED

If this was 2 months ago, I would’ve scoffed at the app and denied it instantly. However you truly have changed the way you present yourself and handle opposition. Having said that, when I say you are on a short leash to start, I mean a shorrrt leash.

Contact @Zachman to be trained.

I’ll have Gythem set you now.

• Haha 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2