Jorts Staff Application

jorts

7 hours ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

+1

Idk if I've encountered you in game, but I trust most people here, good luck!

On 9/14/2020 at 9:54 PM, BeMinxX said:

+1 make me proud ;-;

For the reasons above ^

On 9/14/2020 at 6:04 PM, AgentFlint said:

+1 for reasons above

If you're going to leave a +1, give an actual reason. These posts are pointless and unneeded.

• 300 IQ 1

Unfortunately I have not personally interacted with you in game, but from looking at everyone's relays I think its safe to give you a +1. You seemed to be very loved in the community and it looks like you know what your doing. I trust my fellow mods on this one. Good luck on training!  

4 minutes ago, Pikožrút said:

+1 Really nice and chill to hangout with 🙂 would be great as a admin so ez +1

16 hours ago, GameClicher said:

Reasons above!

No not really Ive seen you in game, and you seem nice so it a

+1

guys... it will be great if you guys can give good reasoning on why he/she would be a great addition to the staff team instead of saying reasons above or that he/she is chill. Not trying to be toxic or anything but highers up who will be reading this will prob not even take your +1 seriously.

16 hours ago, Spilq said:

If you're going to leave a +1, give an actual reason. These posts are pointless and unneeded.

Edited by Topshot1
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Agree 3

Jorts not only seems dedicated to the server but also seems to be compassionate with the players of this community. Those are two obvious signs she would be great fit for staff. I’m sure that she will be very just in her duties and will be very successful at this new assignment should she be selected. +1

• Like 1

Happened to encounter her in-game and for the little while I was basing with her, she was extremely friendly with literally everyone around. She has decent playtime, knows the rules, is mature and she already had experience as a moderator.  I think she's fit for the job and would make a great addition to the staff team.  She's still a newbie at building bases tho lmao. Here's my +1 Good Luck

• Like 1

Accepted

Welcome to the team! 

The overwhelming positive community response  has made this an easy decision.

You'll be receiving your rank before the end of the day. 

Contact Any DarkRP executive to receive your TeamSpeak Server Groups.

Please don't use any staff commands or go on duty until you have been trained by an L.Mod+.

• Like 1