Xploding | Ban Appeal (MRP)

jaylen

15 minutes ago, Gamma said:

You know TS isn't the only platform for communication right? We are both in a discord with Swag and friends.  I'm sorry Homast but that's one of the dumbest questions ever. No offense.

How is that one of the dumbest questions? He was clearly asking you if you were using a different platform to communicate with Xploding (Discord PMS).

No offense all you said in your +1 was that he really changed with no justification or explaining. Honestly a shitpost. 

Edited by Topshot1
  • Informative 1
1 minute ago, Topshot1 said:

How is that one of the dumbest questions? He was clearly asking you if you were using a different platform to communicate with Xploding.

No offense all you said in your +1 was that he really changed with no justification or explaining. Honestly a shitpost. 

Last time I checked this post was mentioning how he changed. Alright since you must know Xploding is actually a consistantly human being and no longer a monkey. He doesn't  yell and scream and cry when you tell him hes wrong, hes admitted his mistakes, the man has changed personality from toxic baby to actual person with a functioning brain. Also the question was dumb because he brought up TS like it's the only platform ever used by a Garnet player. I understand he brought up discord pms but TS never had to be mentioned also shitposting is much different than a opinion so hold your horses before you start pointing fingers because I have a different opinion. Not much more to explain other than best changed and hes been active in TS from what I've heard from many others still active within Garnet. You want me to fly over to his house and sit down for a cup of coffee or was this enough for you?

5 minutes ago, Topshot1 said:

How is that one of the dumbest questions? He was clearly asking you if you were using a different platform to communicate with Xploding (Discord PMS).

He literally proves my point that sympathy overrules everything in a ban appeal.

• Like 1
Just now, Jared Cox said:

He literally proves my point that sympathy overrules everything in a ban appeal.

I dont have sympathy for Xploding. He made mistakes but as was nearly everyone on Garnet including myself second chances have always been granted within reason and I've seen much worse players welcomed back with open arms from much worse reasons of ban.

DENIED

While I do think your behavior has improved I'm not yet willing to unban you. I believe I've talked to you about this in TS before that you should wait a few months to prove to people you have changed. If you can keep it up for the next few months then the appeal will be considered but as of now I'm going to need to see and hear more before I can say for certain you aren't just putting on a mask to be unbanned.

• Informative 3
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 4