[Player Vs Staff Report] - Xavier Fubar ( Senior Moderator ).

E33OR

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]:  Staff Member.
Your in-game name: E33OR
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:165365509
In-game name of reportee:  Xavier Fubar ( Senior Moderator )
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): couldn't retrieve, sorry.
Date & Time of incident: around 9:50-10:00AM.
Timezone: Eastern.
What happened? (include any proof): 

I was walking around and then realized there was mad printers in this base, I had figured someone left or got kicked or whatever, and the base de-spawned I assume, so I entered with no intentions of causing any harm or issues. I had my great tasting vape pen in my hand and then boom, I was shot killed in the face. That pissed me off, cause I did jack shit, you know? It's whatever, so I then spawn back in and of course, that base is across the street from spawn and I didn't want get in trouble for NLR, so I was like, let me keep recording for purposes of a report. I then double check to see if there was a KOS or something I missed, and sure enough, nope. I'm submitting this report, in terms of the fact, this staff member handled this VERY poorly and was talking to me like some sort of trash? If you're going to serve a role in this community, I feel like you should hold yourself to a different standard then most, especially being a senior-moderator. 

I was upset in the video, just due to the fact that I really didn't run in their acting like I was taking their stuff and then he just turns beast mode on and gets mad and becomes a dick for no reason. ( sorry not sorry. )

( SORRY ABOUT MY FAN IN THE FIRST HALF OF THE CLIP LMAO )

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Xavier said:

Lotus crashed while we had 15 some prints he ran in knowing we did have prints I was in the prosses of re building so I killed him 

But you do understand what you did was against the rules, Correct? I understand a friend crashing with a base up is very unfortunate and some other players take advantage of that fact, However as staff you should know what your first steps should be and killing someone is not that.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
5 minutes ago, Xavier said:

Lotus crashed while we had 15 some prints he ran in knowing we did have prints I was in the prosses of re building so I killed him 

Crashing sucks and its tricky but I believe that when the base owner crash its up to the people inside to quickly put a KOS up front and paste a base... If they try to steal the printers you can go ahead and kill them tho. So idk about this one looks like RDM tbh..

Edited by GrosCave

Well to be honest, if you do crash and your printers end up being left vulnerable, it sucks to suck. You can't prop block your printer off because that's prop block and fail base because you have printers in your base. RDMing multiple times so players won't obtain your vulnerable printers without any KOS sign or obligation allowing you to do so is a HUGE yikes. The way that Xavier acted did seem unprofessional for even a senior moderator who's been part of the staff team for a good while. You are staff and you should of been well aware of what you've been doing and could of avoided this whole situation. Clearly, the video shows Xavier breaking multiple rules that would suffice up to a ban. +1

• Agree 3
1 minute ago, Xavier said:

when he could have walked in shot us and took them without givin the chance of re building?

As me and Gros said it is a tricky situation, However in the video you can see he did not attempt to steal any of your printers he was more of just messing with you taking advantage of the fact your base was down and no one knew what was happening. You should have bought the doors and put a KOS sign down before doing anything. 

1 minute ago, special said:

Well to be honest, if you do crash and your printers end up being left vulnerable, it sucks to suck. You can't prop block your printer off because that's prop block and fail base because you have printers in your base. RDMing multiple times so players won't obtain your vulnerable printers without any KOS sign or obligation allowing you to do so is a HUGE yikes. The way that Xavier acted did seem unprofessional for even a senior moderator who's been part of the staff team for a good while. You are staff and you should of been well aware of what you've been doing and could of avoided this whole situation. Clearly, the video shows Xavier breaking multiple rules that would suffice up to a ban. +1

Welp you sum it up really accurately. For what I said earlier and what MinxX said ill give this one a +1

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Xavier said:

"he ran in knowing". boss, i came in there with a vape pen in my hand chilling, you serious? lol.

32 minutes ago, Xavier said:

when he could have walked in shot us and took them without givin the chance of re building?

I know you aren't basing this on a "could have" situation, oh lord.

Accepted

Xavier should know that he needs a KOS sign to kill people inside a base, even if the base owner just disconnected.
Xavier will be warned for RDM and talked to regarding his toxicity in this situation.
Diego and I will keep this report in mind if there are any future staff reports on Xavier.

Edited by proggy