Jd Resignation

3 hours ago, Lynx said:

to resigning is not a good punishment i know i broke the rules but i will some time get on after my ban i am not going to be gone for ever but i am srry to disapoint you garnet if you really feel that i hurt the community just perm a ban me

Hallelujah🙏

I was there with you at the start Jd, but you didn't have to waste staff resources, plus I resigned without having to get banned it's easy just stop playing the game, go outside, or even you could have done any other thing. I just want to know why you would want to hurt Garnet's DarkRP staff team. You could have left with dignity, but no you want to go out with a bang. I will not welcome you back. And if you do get perm banned it's because you asked for it.

• Like 2

Honestly man, you don't want to be banned. I can tell you that right now I did the same shit on MRP and I had a relapse of it two days ago or something I don't remember. Like @Ruko said you should've just resigned, if you are upset at the community or things in real life take a break from the game, go get some water, relax whatever you got to do. If you come back which I assume you will everyone comes back. Please come back better than the last.

• Like 1
On 10/2/2020 at 4:39 PM, Lynx said:

hello every one i am resigning cause i dont play gmod that much any more i would like to come back and play it more but its just not fun i am srry for me wasting a slot on the team and i would like to thank a few of the staff team. Starting with scope you were the one that trained me and i thank you for it. Spilq when i got in trouble the secound day of being mod you did not just say i was done you acually helped me threw the whole time that it could have ended badly for me. SniperJohn i would like to thank you for 2 reasons one for being a very nice friend and 2 not putting people higher just cause of there ranks. and the last one Shadowss i am thanking you for being a friend since the day i started gmod and helping me threw the whole time playing a mod i hope one day i will come back but intell that day comes see ya guys and i will be on the server now and then so i am not going to be gone for ever. And because i wasted your time i will get my self banned for a punishment so i will see you guys after 2 weeks.

I have been banned for 2 weeks for MRDM this is my punishment

Well, I didn't see this really coming. I'll miss you from the staff team, I'd say time well spent training you but it didn't end out the way I anticipated. I'll see you ingame eventually.